Forums

Miscellaneous

Selling

Posted in General

Easy wins (Sir harry t) 9 April 2021, 11:57
Best times to sell 15year olds from vm sunday youth. Is it worth waiting until the sunday price updates. Or taking the risk on the 5th train? Thanks

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 9 April 2021, 12:30
If the player is good, he's good, his training will alert people irrelevant of his public value ...when is the player's 5th train?

Tangerine (Unknown) 9 April 2021, 12:41
I see you create your players before the update, and I don’t know if it’s lucky or unlucky but you’ve got 2 players that are not quite talented but not worthless either.

Definitely sell the one valued over 100k before the next value update, personally I believe it will drop. I’m not sure how much he’ll fetch tbh but the decent value will definitely help more than the training.

The one that’s valued under 100k is the better player, but will fly under the radar due to the lower value and lack of a talent symbol. If you had a better training ground I would say wait but not on your training ground.

I would say auction the first one for 24 hours tonight. The second one I am conflict of interest as I want to buy.

Edit: to agree with Bolton Wanderers, if you get a really good player worth a million plus there will be hype for the player and it’s best to sell after the 5th train for 24 hours which usually means it’ll end Thursday and Friday night. But they sell from scouting, not the auction list so players like your 100k+ player might be on like page 3. But good for the future to know.

Easy wins (Sir harry t) 9 April 2021, 13:54
Cheers for the advice guys. I've been doing the players after update to get 2 trains in on sunday. I've had 3 or 4 talents since I've joined this tho. Been here no more that 6 months aha