Forums

Miscellaneous

Covid Jabs

Posted in Off Topic

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 25 May 2021, 18:30
Carlitos Way wrote:
i probably had the Covid Convid and was ill for a week(shaking for three days), then just burnt out for a few days after.
But aye, let's lock down the country.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 25 May 2021, 18:34
Eintracht Frankfurt wrote:
Carlitos Way wrote:
i probably had the Covid Convid and was ill for a week(shaking for three days), then just burnt out for a few days after.
Let's take away millions of peoples livelihoods.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 25 May 2021, 18:35
Carlitos Way wrote:
Let's up those suicide numbers by having all these restrictions and lockdowns.

(the numbers are ridiculously high for the past 12 months)

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 25 May 2021, 18:38
I can go on.

I feel a rant coming, so I won't continue. smiley Have a good evening!

Plummer FC (Jack) 25 May 2021, 19:00
Carlitos Way wrote:

Whilst every death is tragic, and I do not wish either cause of death on anyone, I am interested to know where you have these 'ridiculously high' numbers from (social media posts do not count)? Throwing random statements out without any studies or evidence behind these 'numbers' is exactly what the tin-foil-hat-brigade are great at.

Suicide figures have a lag of several months, and even then, studies and research taken place already have shown no relative increase (a strange decrease in some instances) in suicide when compared to past years. Mental health on the other hand, yes, this is an issue.

But I guess I am just another sheep on the 'convid' wagon.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 25 May 2021, 20:16
Plummer FC wrote:
Carlitos Way wrote:

Whilst every death is tragic, and I do not wish either cause of death on anyone, I am interested to know where you have these 'ridiculously high' numbers from (social media posts do not count)? Throwing random statements out without any studies or evidence behind these 'numbers' is exactly what the tin-foil-hat-brigade are great at.

Suicide figures have a lag of several months, and even then, studies and research taken place already have shown no relative increase (a strange decrease in some instances) in suicide when compared to past years. Mental health on the other hand, yes, this is an issue.

But I guess I am just another sheep on the 'convid' wagon.
smiley

I don't do social media. IMO it's full of snowflakes, sheep & generally fake.

I don't watch mainstream media either.

The information is out there. It's no secret. If you are really interested you'd look into it.. You are free to find your own information and believe whatever makes you sleep easier at night. Whether that be from the governments MSM, (although if that's where you get all your information you should be seeing what they give you, seeing the flaws, the sometimes glaringly obvious errors), or doing your homework. I do my homework. I'm also a mental health patient, I know this is a major issue.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 25 May 2021, 20:23
Let's not forget all suicides are not reported. Just for 1 example. I live close to the forth bridges. I can tell you categorically that not all 'jumpers' (sad I know, that's the word used) are reported. Very very few are.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 25 May 2021, 20:25
Let's not forget all suicides are not reported. Just for 1 example. I live close to the forth bridges. I can tell you categorically that not all 'jumpers' (sad I know, that's the word used) are reported. Very very few are.
Something to do with them not wanting to advertise it.

The Goon Squad (Very) 29 May 2021, 01:50
I'm guessing Charles (sudoku) has had his all old people should be vaccinated smiley

King Cobras FC (Ben) 10 June 2021, 01:20
Had my 1st jab beginning of April, i'm 32 but i work in social services with vulnerable children just about everyday so i needed to get it. Actually had zero side effects, not even a sore arm, apparently that means after my 2nd one (in just over two weeks) i'll be feeling like ****, but hey time will tell