Forums

Miscellaneous

Premier League Football Fantasy

Posted in Off Topic

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 5 August 2021, 19:09
I wouldn't be taking single players into consideration no matter how good they are and how good the fixtures were for that single player unless of course it was a premium player which grealish isn't so I'd be thinking about grealish and another player and if those 2 players were the best option or a different 2 players taking the fixtures into account.

Rawle United (christopher) 6 August 2021, 22:16
Grealish won’t play full games for at least 6-8 weeks so he is not going in my team

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 7 August 2021, 13:34
Rawle United wrote:
Grealish won’t play full games for at least 6-8 weeks so he is not going in my team
That's a very good point...Grealish out the door smiley

Rawle United (christopher) 8 August 2021, 13:25
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Rawle United wrote:
the 1st few weeks when the international players are getting match fit, back into there clubs tactics etc will be when someone rolls away with this fantasy football, im just picking rubbish for the 1st month and hoping for a little bit of luck

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 8 August 2021, 18:32
Rawle United wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Rawle United wrote:
the 1st few weeks when the international players are getting match fit, back into there clubs tactics etc will be when someone rolls away with this fantasy football, im just picking rubbish for the 1st month and hoping for a little bit of luck
Sounds like a plan, i may do this too smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 9 August 2021, 22:52
Enter the head to head guys. If there is an odd amount of teams at the start, a random team will be added who will score our average points every week just so that every week, every team will play against someone in our league.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/vjlic5

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 15 August 2021, 12:37
I'm off to my usual brilliant start smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 15 August 2021, 14:10
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
You lost your opening head to head against yours truly. No surprise really smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 15 August 2021, 14:35
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
You lost your opening head to head against yours truly. No surprise really smiley
No it wasn't the best start...but it's a marathon not a sprint smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 12 September 2021, 20:18