Forums

Miscellaneous

When to create Youth players or does it matter?

Posted in General

SoloBoloNgolos (TheBoloNgolo) 12 September 2021, 21:12
So basically, I have a small training ground - under my assumption if I create my youth players today - they will be subject to 7 days of poor training before they get a value update? Is it best for me to create them on the Saturday, put in one/two trainings and then get the update?
And is there any chance that they will spawn with a million credit valuation?

Rawle United (christopher) 12 September 2021, 21:15
It would depend what your aim is with your youths, if it’s just to get a value from 1 train and hope it’s a great train then yes next Saturday, if your aim is to sell then get your 5 days in as quick as possible, youths are expensive but if you get a great value from 1 train and then have 4 not so good trains people will not pay the value as all the top players on this game have it sorted with there great scouts and knowledge of the game

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 12 September 2021, 21:42
SoloBoloNgolos wrote:
So basically, I have a small training ground - under my assumption if I create my youth players today - they will be subject to 7 days of poor training before they get a value update? Is it best for me to create them on the Saturday, put in one/two trainings and then get the update?
And is there any chance that they will spawn with a million credit valuation?
You don’t need to wait for the weekly update to sell. This can sometimes hurt how much you will get for a player if he trained super well but got a low value. There is no “best time” to create the youth players, and you can put them on auction after 5 trains, waiting beyond a 5th train to sell will most definitely hurt potential income from that player on your ground.

If you want the best potential value from players, creating on Sunday or Monday will work best as you can sell by Friday or Saturday before the update and buyers will have to rely on knowledge and scouts to determine an amount they want to spend.

The Goon Squad (Very) 12 September 2021, 22:58
No it doesn't matter, just make sure you sign all of them, and hope for the best