Forums

Miscellaneous

VM Pro

Posted in General

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 24 November 2021, 14:39
So VM Pro is launched with some minor benefits over VM Premium, but priced 72% higher, at €70/year compared to €40 a year. Am I missing something here or does this seem an excessive price given the rather limited benefits provided? For me the upgrades suggest an annual price of maybe €50 a year is about right, possibly €55, but not €70.

Interested in what other players think.

Rolf

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 24 November 2021, 15:10
Indeed Rolf very little value for your money or extra benefits however might change my tone if guaranteed 20-20 - 20 trainers / scouts with an increase in squad size to 25 senior players, 22 youth players and finally a few extra youths might change my mind .
one more point they could of least given clubs who pay their subs months in advance a free trail period matching the remaining length of subscription.

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 24 November 2021, 17:15
I thought the stadium cap was 1000 after November 2014 or some where around there

Loyals (Ulm Warhawks er mest hjælpsom) 24 November 2021, 20:33
The Goon Squad wrote:
I thought the stadium cap was 1000 after November 2014 or some where around there
It is for clubs created after the date of the stadium change. 4500 for clubs created before that.

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 24 November 2021, 22:50
Loyals wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
I thought the stadium cap was 1000 after November 2014 or some where around there
It is for clubs created after the date of the stadium change. 4500 for clubs created before that.
I know that, but surely it should be corrected. I'm guessing that more people play, with 1000 cap then 4500 cap

Loyals (Ulm Warhawks er mest hjælpsom) 24 November 2021, 22:58
The Goon Squad wrote:
Loyals wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
I thought the stadium cap was 1000 after November 2014 or some where around there
It is for clubs created after the date of the stadium change. 4500 for clubs created before that.
I know that, but surely it should be corrected. I'm guessing that more people play, with 1000 cap then 4500 cap
The page is dynamic and adjusts to whatever cap counts for the club logged in smiley

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 24 November 2021, 23:00
Loyals wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Loyals wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
I thought the stadium cap was 1000 after November 2014 or some where around there
It is for clubs created after the date of the stadium change. 4500 for clubs created before that.
I know that, but surely it should be corrected. I'm guessing that more people play, with 1000 cap then 4500 cap
The page is dynamic and adjusts to whatever cap counts for the club logged in smiley
Thank you smiley

Giovanni Van Rangers (GVPK) 25 November 2021, 14:37
Looks good. ^5 devs

Cant Score (Hello) 25 November 2021, 19:45
I’ll probably upgrade to VM Pro in time - more so to support the developer than anything else.

Understated Excellence (Small Potatoes) 25 November 2021, 22:19
I think the price mark annually should really be benched against cost of games like football manager, which is £40 if you buy it every year.

Developers shouldn't be trying to milk existing customers. They should making the package more attractive at the same price point, so as to attract new customers.
Reply