Forums

Miscellaneous

Make money and improve

Posted in General

Valayes Football Club (Wilhelm Kaiser) 22 March 2022, 12:48
How can I make lots of credits and buy good players without buying VM premium? I already read the Noob Bible and it seems that it's not possible to succeed without paying real money.

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 22 March 2022, 18:49
You can trade as much as you want to without paying, so can get rich that way...eventually. However, you won't be able to train players optimally with less than top training facilities - but if you are rich as Croesus, then you wont need to smiley
Rolf

Horticultural FC (Chris Winterton) 22 March 2022, 22:46
It’s not possible to make any money on this game 3 months I’ve paid for VM and not had one talent why’s it so impossible to make money and why do they keep reminding me my VM is running out I’m not paying it anymore seems like I’m paying for nothing in return cutting my stadium capacity down to 1000 unless I pay VM to still get nowhere I think it might be time to call it a day

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 22 March 2022, 23:13
Mersey Reds wrote:
It’s not possible to make any money on this game 3 months I’ve paid for VM and not had one talent why’s it so impossible to make money and why do they keep reminding me my VM is running out I’m not paying it anymore seems like I’m paying for nothing in return cutting my stadium capacity down to 1000 unless I pay VM to still get nowhere I think it might be time to call it a day
Sorry to hear you leaving , however there is no guarantee of getting talents and should never be relied on as an income stream . The easiest way to progress is through trading players , we all started with nothing so it is definitely possible to progress

The Goon Squad (Very) 28 March 2022, 21:15
Valayes Football Club wrote:
it seems that it's not possible to succeed without paying real money.
Hello Wilhelm,

It is possible to succeed without paying real money, i have seen it happen, only once, but I have seen it

The game obviously has a development team and a owner, so for me paying 11p a day is fine.

Look at it like this if you was to buy a football manager game for £40 - £50, a new game then comes out next year for 40 to £50z people buy games for the Xbox or PlayStation why not pay 11 pence day for this game which quite frankly is a very good game.

If you want any help please use the forums like you have them today, you can message me privately I will give you my opinion, advice and tips. I do not know what you want or need so you will have to ask and then I can give you my thoughts and the help you need

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 28 March 2022, 21:33
The Goon Squad wrote:
Hello Wilhelm,

It is possible to succeed without paying real money, i have seen it happen, only once, but I have seen it

The game obviously has a development team and a owner, so for me paying 11p a day is fine.

Look at it like this if you was to buy a football manager game for £40 - £50, a new game then comes out next year for 40 to £50z people buy games for the Xbox or PlayStation why not pay 11 pence day for this game which quite frankly is a very good game.

If you want any help please use the forums like you have them today, you can message me privately I will give you my opinion, advice and tips. I do not know what you want or need so you will have to ask and then I can give you my thoughts and the help you need
Vinny? I'm very surprised you're not out gallivanting smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 28 March 2022, 21:37
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Hello Wilhelm,

Finto my little leprechaun friend, maybe 5 years ago yes but I don't know if you noticed at the end of last year I was nominated for most helpful manager of the year. How would you expect new players to stay if I torn him a new one smiley

Horticultural FC (Chris Winterton) 29 March 2022, 02:27
Please tell me how you trade players with no credits £250,000 to start does not go far at all you’ll be lucky to get a full squad for that whoever designed this game knows what there doing everyone says upgrade your facility but the money you make from you stadium you have to pay out to repair it then contracts it’s just virtually impossible unless you spend 10 years on this game I’ve been on here before and back then I didn’t get very far either I thought I’d give it another go but it’s just the same money spinner with nothing in return unless your danish then the talents roll in I’m going back on expert eleven it’s not for me this game I’m surprised anyone actually plays it.

TITANES FC (Kazuke) 8 April 2022, 20:48
How can I make lots of credits and buy good players without buying VM premium? I already read the Noob Bible and it seems that it's not possible to succeed without paying real money.
Supposedly this game is not "pay to win", but when you cannot increase the capacity of your stadium, you cannot create young players, and you cannot expand your training camps, it is logical that the one who increases his stadium capacity receives more money , the one that increases its training camps trains its players faster therefore sells faster and develops faster, Clearly a "pay to win" game

TITANES FC (Kazuke) 8 April 2022, 20:49
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Hello Wilhelm,

Finto my little leprechaun friend, maybe 5 years ago yes but I don't know if you noticed at the end of last year I was nominated for most helpful manager of the year. How would you expect new players to stay if I torn him a new one smiley