Forums

Miscellaneous

Billionaire investor

Posted in Ideas/development

Understated Excellence (Small Potatoes) 19 May 2022, 01:30
How about a one off draw every three mnth where on tram at random gets billion dropped in their account?

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 20 May 2022, 20:45
A billion credits is probably a bit of a broken idea smiley

But I do like the idea of random events where players can win an improved aspect to their club, maybe a local investor builds you a stadium stand free of charge/discounted or something or a training ground upgrade/discount

Understated Excellence (Small Potatoes) 20 May 2022, 22:41
Weekly lottery
You can choose get a ticket instead of a youth player

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 20 May 2022, 23:44
I`d much prefer if they`d just dish out a few more super youths. Getting 1 or so every ten years is not something I get excited about.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 21 May 2022, 00:17
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
I`d much prefer if they`d just dish out a few more super youths. Getting 1 or so every ten years is not something I get excited about.
I wish there were other decent ways of gaining income other than relying on a random chance such as super youths

Leeds United AFC (Neil) 3 June 2022, 17:09
How about the option to purchase coins, but say only a certain amount or only so much within a set period. It would be treated like an investment from a company etc, just like in real life.

In real life, away teams get some of the takings in cup games, so when you play a top division team you would get an amount. More times than not, I always end up away to tops teams and obviously lose.

Leeds United AFC (Neil) 3 June 2022, 17:12
Youth players transfer amounts are often determined on how much a top side will pay and/or who is around when the transfer is running and it is not always based on their level of predicted expertise.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 4 June 2022, 16:12
Leeds United AFC wrote:
In real life, away teams get some of the takings in cup games, so when you play a top division team you would get an amount. More times than not, I always end up away to tops teams and obviously lose.
Agree with this, think plenty of others have raised this point and i'm surprised it's not been implemented ever

Understated Excellence (Small Potatoes) 4 June 2022, 17:13
Rookery Park wrote:
Leeds United AFC wrote:
In real life, away teams get some of the takings in cup games, so when you play a top division team you would get an amount. More times than not, I always end up away to tops teams and obviously lose.
Agree with this, think plenty of others have raised this point and i'm surprised it's not been implemented ever
Agree also
Reply