Forums

Miscellaneous

Biding

Posted in Ideas/development

Hunza Titans (Hunzai) 30 May 2022, 18:31
I think the bidding system should be changed a bit, so when bid on a player you could just retract your bid and not hope someone else out bids you. A bid can also happen by mistake and once a bid is in place you shouldn't have to pray someone outbids you.

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 30 May 2022, 19:05
So basically, you think that if you bid on a player, no one else should be able to outbid you? That`s why they call it bidding. And no one bids by mistake.

Bartimus FC (DevTwod) 27 July 2023, 16:39
I know this is very, very late, but I think they meant you should be allowed to cancel a bid, instead of having to hope that someone bids higher than you. In case you accidentally bid on a player you didn't mean to bid on.

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 27 July 2023, 17:25
Bartimus FC wrote:
I know this is very, very late, but I think they meant you should be allowed to cancel a bid, instead of having to hope that someone bids higher than you. In case you accidentally bid on a player you didn't mean to bid on.
How do you accidently bid on a player you didn`t mean to bid on. It`s more than 1 click of the mouse, so I can`t see that happening. You can always alter your bid to just 1 credit over the previous high bid, if you are the highest bidder. But to cancel it once you are the high bidder should not be allowed at all.