Forums

Miscellaneous

What is he worth

Posted in Player Valuations

Treaty United (Tommy Barrett) 7 June 2022, 21:02
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/15369584-michael-casey

Discoverd him and 3 clubs have messaged within hours interested in him. Someone please help me. How much can I sell him for

AFC Derby (Callum Carnell) 8 June 2022, 14:56
Train him 5 times put him up for auction you’ll easily get 15/20m if he keeps training I’m like that

Treaty United (Tommy Barrett) 8 June 2022, 17:32
Like 15,000,000?

AFC Derby (Callum Carnell) 8 June 2022, 17:44
Yeah, he’s training pretty well on your low training ground

Treaty United (Tommy Barrett) 8 June 2022, 19:07
He is going up alot of xp

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 8 June 2022, 19:19
Don't use your trainers, they suck, let their contracts run out as you don't need trainers with a small training ground, it'll save you some money smiley

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 9 June 2022, 11:59
Rookery Park wrote:
Don't use your trainers, they suck, let their contracts run out as you don't need trainers with a small training ground, it'll save you some money smiley
This ^ ^ ^ ^

Read the Noob Bible; it's not meant to be called that to put people down, but there are some really game-changing tips on there.

Your training ground is good for when you have a relatively decent Talent, they sell at a slight premium because people go a bit mad about the fact that "the player has potential and is being under-utilised in a worse training facility" etc.

He should be worth 20mil tops, but I wouldn't be surprised if you get more for him.

Since you have a trainer, you could do his last training on the "Extreme" setting, focusing on his Technique (prioritising Passing, Dribbling, Tackling) and if he trains over 110xp you'll be minted.

Dm me after you sell him and fingers crossed you make good money so I can give you some tips.

Good luck! smiley