Forums

Miscellaneous

25 million???

Posted in General

Orient CF (George) 5 September 2022, 09:31
Never thought Id get here ngl but I am approaching the 25 million credit mark.... Team performance has taken a hit recently, Do I invest it into the squad to climb the leagues a bit or do I upgrade my training ground?

I am guessing a few people may say the training ground route but I have had rotten luck with developing some good youths to sell on..... So not sure if its worth it to me or not...

Also my current strategy has been to sell players when they get to 28 years old and reinvest....is this worth it or should I hold on to them for a little longer?

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 5 September 2022, 16:42
Untimely the name of the game is to have the best training ground available, so when you reach a milestone of credits always upgrade training ground asap .

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 5 September 2022, 21:56
Coptic Titans wrote:
Untimely the name of the game is to have the best training ground available, so when you reach a milestone of credits always upgrade training ground asap .
Agreed but don't leave yourself with too little at the same time, keep some money (idk say 5m minimum) aside so you can still buy and sell players

Orient CF (George) 6 September 2022, 08:03
Thanks for the responses guys, going to try save up a few more million and then I'll upgrade then

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 6 September 2022, 20:51
Orient CF wrote:
Thanks for the responses guys, going to try save up a few more million and then I'll upgrade then
Good luck! smiley

Orient CF (George) 7 September 2022, 08:30
Took the plunge and just done it! I'm now poor but oh well haha!!

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 7 September 2022, 10:36
Orient CF wrote:
Nice smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 7 September 2022, 11:25
Orient CF wrote:
Personally I found aqua the best upgrade on the way to WCTF , once you readjusted the next upgrade will become attenable before you think even without getting lucky with a "Super Youth" Good Luck

Orient CF (George) 7 September 2022, 11:38
Not going to lie, cant ever imagine myself getting to the 50 million for the next upgrade, my youth creation has been shocking