Forums

Miscellaneous

Noob bible english?

Posted in General

Frazer All Stars (William) 10 September 2022, 23:33
https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1144997-traeningsprogram

Possible to get this in English with graphics? I used translate so not 100% accurate but would help players out.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 11 September 2022, 11:45
This article refers to old stats when the game was booming since the introduction of the present system the game is gradually dying a slow death .

Ptfcstuart (Stuart) 11 September 2022, 11:46
Coptic Titans wrote:
This article refers to old stats when the game was booming since the introduction of the present system the game is gradually dying a slow death .
out of curiosity (and from the way you worded that) do you think the system is responsible for the game fizzling out?

Frazer All Stars (William) 11 September 2022, 11:50
From what I’ve heard people say, it’s the scouting system that has ruined the game as I’m assuming people are scouting players before bidding etc, like I’ve seen scout reports have a guy on WCTF train an average of 140xp+ and still be Below Average so therefore a bigger club won’t take the risk, I’m sure if there was no scouting platform values would rise etc etc

Ptfcstuart (Stuart) 11 September 2022, 11:52
Frazer All Stars wrote:
From what I’ve heard people say, it’s the scouting system that has ruined the game as I’m assuming people are scouting players before bidding etc, like I’ve seen scout reports have a guy on WCTF train an average of 140xp+ and still be Below Average so therefore a bigger club won’t take the risk, I’m sure if there was no scouting platform values would rise etc etc
Interesting, I didn't know that and it definitely does seem to take the fun/speculative side away.