Forums

Miscellaneous

What to do with 97.6 million?

Posted in General

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 19 September 2022, 12:47
Hello, I have 97.6 million and I don't know what to do with it.

Is there anyway of cashing out of the game and taking my winnings? I'm assuming that Credits are quite strong against the Pound right now so I would probably have at least £90 million.

Ptfcstuart (Stuart) 19 September 2022, 12:55
Hi,

Firstly, congrats on the 98m mark.

I don't believe it's a 1:1 ratio but don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to get £25m for this.

Best,

Stuart

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 19 September 2022, 13:23
Thanks Stuart,

Not the news that I was hoping for, to be honest.

I've already committed to buying a £30 million mansion on the Norfolk coast so anything less would put me in a spot of bother.

Regards,

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 19 September 2022, 16:06
Enchiladas Mexicanas wrote:
Thanks Stuart,

I've already committed to buying a £30 million mansion on the Norfolk coast so anything less would put me in a spot of bother.

Regards,
An easy solution for this problem is to move and change your clubs name to your favourite Norfolk location Lets say Sherringham for instance and expand your stadium to accommodate a fully equipped mansion set in a green field location with sea views .

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 19 September 2022, 16:13
Coptic Titans wrote:
Enchiladas Mexicanas wrote:
Thanks Stuart,

Regards,
An easy solution for this problem is to move and change your clubs name to your favourite Norfolk location Lets say Sherringham for instance and expand your stadium to accommodate a fully equipped mansion set in a green field location with sea views .
This is an excellent idea as I can make the fans pay for the upkeep of the mansion and pretend that I'm fixing the stadium!

Cheers. Not sure I'm going to get out of buying that other place, though. But who cares!

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 19 September 2022, 21:21
Few nights in spearmint rhino that

Rooneys Rams FC (lee) 20 September 2022, 15:56
Spearmint rhino lol i love prince of wales road in norwich , ive now moved back to derby but norwich will akwats be like a second home to me

Wyre Villa FC (Darren) 29 September 2022, 20:11
to cash out you would require sending all your credits to me and then i just need your name address and full card details and we can get it all sorted

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 29 September 2022, 22:56
Wyre Villa FC wrote:
to cash out you would require sending all your credits to me and then i just need your name address and full card details and we can get it all sorted
smiley