Forums

Miscellaneous

Not cool.

Posted in General

The Kearndogs (Kearney) 5 October 2022, 12:57
Now you are forcing people to pay for a fun free game.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 5 October 2022, 13:17
Hello , Your are still playing for free but my question is why

The Kearndogs (Kearney) 5 October 2022, 13:20
You pay?

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 5 October 2022, 13:32
Obviously I pay you cannot achieve anything worth while without plus it opens up more revenue which is key to being a successful club

The Kearndogs (Kearney) 5 October 2022, 13:38
Idiot.
It's a fantasy football team that's supposed to be a little fun.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 5 October 2022, 13:48

The purpose of any game is to be the best you can and to win at the highest level possible, without clubs like mine who support the game by paying a small sub each month there would be no game for low level players like yourself to play for free ......

Orient CF (George) 5 October 2022, 13:49
You know what is "Not cool", you, calling people idiots. No need for it. If you don't enjoy the game, move on...

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 5 October 2022, 13:54
Orient CF wrote:
You know what is "Not cool", you, calling people idiots. No need for it. If you don't enjoy the game, move on...
Thanks for your support George, however if he wants drama I'm more than game

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 5 October 2022, 14:26
The Kearndogs wrote:
Now you are forcing people to pay for a fun free game.
No-one is forcing anyone to do anything.

We all have the same three choices:
pay to play - if you can afford it and you get the relevant extra enjoyment for your buck,
play for free - for as long as you want and accept that you won't enjoy the same of game experience as those who do pay, (completely fair IMO - personally I play several online games, some I pay for, the majority I don't),
or leave the game and do something you find more rewarding with your free time smiley

Swanski Swans (Swanface) 5 October 2022, 21:39
The Kearndogs wrote:
Idiot.
It's a fantasy football team that's supposed to be a little fun.
No he is not an idiot - he has paid to achieve his ambitions. Look his club up and you will see he has a max capacity Stadium and a five gold star Training Ground. Whether he has achieved all he wants to achieve, I don't know but he is still playing so I guess not. You on the other hand must decide what you want to achieve in the game. If you jus want 'a little fun' then you are in the right place and it costs you nothing, if you want to challenge Coptic Titans then you will need to pay - just as he has for all those years.