Forums

Miscellaneous

Do I sell for the big ol' 5 stars?

Posted in General

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 9 November 2022, 12:18
Just thought I'd start a little convo with all you active lot.

I've got just over 50mil in the bank.

Do I sell out my squad and get that 5* training facility?

Personally, I don't see it as much of an upgrade really, and I've be starting from scratch. Just feels like a nice milestone.

On the other hand, in a few months time I could win some decent trophies with my youngsters once they reach Gareth Bale sort of age and peak.

Thanks all!

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 9 November 2022, 16:38
It's definitely a milestone and, if training players is important, then it's an advantage to have the best facility. However, you could wait until you've won trophies, then sell up and upgrade

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 9 November 2022, 16:43
It all depends on what level of success you want to achieve top division very unlikely to win trophies with your squad .. As for upgrading facilities only you can decide what is the best route forward.

US Badolato (USB) 11 November 2022, 10:18
Im thinking that since you only have like 7 pages in your history page, you can quickly earn that last and still have a team. I know it is tempting to push the button, but I would wait a bit. Maybe in like 1 month you can sell 2-3 players and upgrade and still have a team smiley

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 13 November 2022, 23:50
Coptic Titans wrote:
It all depends on what level of success you want to achieve top division very unlikely to win trophies with your squad .. As for upgrading facilities only you can decide what is the best route forward.
harsh, my squad will prove you wrong smiley

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 20 December 2022, 00:10
Sold quite a few of my favourite stars - but I've finally got the big ol' 5 stars!!! smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 December 2022, 02:13
Congratulations Sean on your achievement best of luck going forward

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 20 December 2022, 02:30
I mean sort of by default on the league front but some week to hit WCTF and the Top Division - congratulations, well done!

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 20 December 2022, 02:40
Coptic Titans wrote:
Congratulations Sean on your achievement best of luck going forward
Thank you!!! Appreciate it, its added an extra layer of comfort and now I've got more goals to reach
Solihull Moors FC wrote:
I mean sort of by default on the league front but some week to hit WCTF and the Top Division - congratulations, well done!
Thanks as well smiley
Hahahaha omg I didn't realize I was in the top league until after my first few games where something looked wrong

I'll take the achievement and free advertising tho

I wasn't expecting to get the top league and deffo wasn't aiming for it given my contacts! Ahaha oh god

Double target hit, feels like an actual double

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 20 December 2022, 10:16
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
Sold quite a few of my favourite stars - but I've finally got the big ol' 5 stars!!! smiley
Nice one smiley