Forums

Miscellaneous

2022 Advent Calendar

Posted in General

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 9 December 2022, 00:33

Fat Cat Athletic FC (Karl Mikërt) 28 December 2022, 05:25
Is there a maximum number of doors you are allowed to open per day. It seems I can only open 5 today. I bought premium today and it only let me open doors 1-5.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 28 December 2022, 17:35
Fat Cat Athletic FC wrote:
Is there a maximum number of doors you are allowed to open per day. It seems I can only open 5 today. I bought premium today and it only let me open doors 1-5.
HI , all premium clubs were given 5 days grace to open first 5 boxes then if you missed a day after that you forfeited the prize. So in your case they let you open five boxes only, regretfully you missed the other prizes however make sure you open box 31 on the 31st otherwise you miss that prize .

Fat Cat Athletic FC (Karl Mikërt) 28 December 2022, 17:57
Coptic Titans wrote:
Fat Cat Athletic FC wrote:
HI , all premium clubs were given 5 days grace to open first 5 boxes then if you missed a day after that you forfeited the prize. So in your case they let you open five boxes only, regretfully you missed the other prizes however make sure you open box 31 on the 31st otherwise you miss that prize .
Okey cokey

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 31 December 2022, 00:13
Remember to open the last door today

Canterbury City (Steve Ansell) 31 December 2022, 00:17
Decent set of prizes there smiley

AFC Redhill (Alex Hatton) 31 December 2022, 00:20
Any idea how long the coach will stick around unredeemed?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 31 December 2022, 00:24
AFC Redhill wrote:
Any idea how long the coach will stick around unredeemed?
FC Sunnyvale wrote:
Developer 1 December 2022, 11:22
The advent calender is ready
As you've probably noticed, you can open the first door in our advent calendar today.

There are lots of different goodies in the calendar, but remember that you have to come in every day to open the door - otherwise you'll miss it. During the first 5 days, however, you can still open the doors late in case you're not ready to go from the start.

This year there is a new gift behind 2 of the doors which I think will be very popular.

All gifts must be redeemed before 7 January 2023.
I think that's your answer ... (?) smiley

AFC Redhill (Alex Hatton) 31 December 2022, 00:29
Ahh thats a shame, was hoping to stash him till one of my coaches retires but no worries thanks

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 31 December 2022, 05:29
Boost a single youth player by 200 xp in one ability
You can give one of your youth players +200 xp in a single ability. Can only be used on players who are between 16 and 23 years old and only on abilities that are below 85. Go to the player's profile and click on the ability you want to increase.

Has anyone managed to do this? I'm struggling to implement this one.