Forums

Miscellaneous

Red mist has descended...

Posted in General

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 9 December 2022, 19:01
https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/102205876/summary

Rather impressively managed to get 2 red cards in the same minute just now.

Anyone else managed that feat?

Literally got my FR sent off, resulting free kick is taken short and my MR tackles the receiver and gets himself sent off too!

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 9 December 2022, 19:15
smiley smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 10 December 2022, 01:59
I mean you almost ended his career with that first red card and then the next player does a tackle like that right in front of the referee? It was no more than they fully deserved smiley After they got sent off, were they waiting for the ref to blow the final whistle so they both could have a word with him or something? It certainly seemed that way. I would dock a weeks wages and put them on auction. They seem a troublesome pair to me.

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 10 December 2022, 02:27
I can assure you that investigations are well underway into what happened. At the moment we have 2 lines of inquiry.

1) Fully expecting a message from Sunnyvale at VM HQ about some suspicious betting patterns on the card markets.

Our suspicion however...

2) My striker overheard a spectator mentioning that the Argentina vs Netherlands game had just gone to Penalties and as i had no subs he only saw 1 option. Unfortunately for me, he told my MR on his way off who decided to pursue a similar course of action.

A dark day for the Mooron faithful.