Forums

Miscellaneous

Trained 15yo free transfers

Posted in General

NORTH LANARKSHIRE (Artyboy) 10 January 2023, 01:52
Why doesn't anyone bother posting or even buying trained 15 year old free transfers in the player sales 15 year old forum anymore apart from like one guy and mostly myself. There are lots of players in there worth taking a chance on after all they are free and what's there to lose not much credits that's for sure it would be a shame to see them all go to waste and who knows they could turn out to be decent players not amazing but decent if trained by the right club all I know is there are definitely clubs out there that would take them

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 10 January 2023, 06:39
I think its because there's about 7 people that play this game anymore

FC Lethie Bobby (Lethie Bobby) 10 January 2023, 08:16
because a lot of ppl dont care about anything less than 25 pp, it's basically pocket change for clubs like that

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 10 January 2023, 11:43
I think a small part is because posts in that topic don’t actually boost it to the top of the forum because it’s pinned to the top already. So unless you actually purposely click on it, or subscribe to the topic you’d never know if/when something was posted in there.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 10 January 2023, 16:55
At the moment in the process of selling my senior team gradually in the next few weeks but beforehand I need to go down the divisions . This due to the coming of age of a few youth team players and few decent 20yr olds awaiting in my senior team to go the other direction to replace those players .It would be pointless and not cost effective due to energy boosts right now , once at div 4 level I will fully participate whilst awaiting for my youth team to mature both in giving these players a second chance and posting others I feel would perform better on lower facilities .Already today gone through my allocation of dismissals however tomorrow is another day .

It's a shame V.M don't allow teams not to have senior team for one week without effecting your youth teams status so you can start afresh without the slow decline of going down the leagues