Forums

Miscellaneous

National teams

Posted in General

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 19 February 2023, 12:59
Anyone else think national team matches need to be next expansion of game

Even if they are just simulated matches, be good to follow. May draw attention to good u23 players you wasn't aware of by virtue of the national set up being strong and winning

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 19 February 2023, 13:58
I'd love to see the international players and matches feature more,
but,
IMO there are numerous other things that need the full attention of VM HQ before they should devote any time to this ...

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 19 February 2023, 14:08
In all honestly cannot see the point it will exclude the majority of clubs and will create very little interest . Surely the developers have better use of their time and resources on improving the actual game than just something that as no impact .
Btw just my thoughts no intention of demeaning your idea .

Thierry Henry (Michael) 19 February 2023, 18:26
I think this will only benefit the top clubs, although I like the idea in principle I don't believe it's something that should be explored

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 19 February 2023, 22:28
Thanks for the views

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 20 February 2023, 10:28
I'd like to see it as well.

It's not just the top clubs who end up with the odd Under 17/23 so it would be good to see them play one match a week, or something.

You could make it so people apply for international managers jobs before the update each week (or are just selected at random) so people get to manage the teams/set the tactics.

Having said that, I understand that it isn't a vital thing.

ryanthelion (Ryan Micallef) 22 February 2023, 00:22
I used to post about this in 2012 and it was shut down back then smiley

I still stand by it would've really enhanced the game, could've had elections for new managers every 6 months or something and it would've been a lot of fun

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 22 February 2023, 12:03
ryanthelion wrote:
I used to post about this in 2012 and it was shut down back then smiley

I still stand by it would've really enhanced the game, could've had elections for new managers every 6 months or something and it would've been a lot of fun
Totally agree

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 22 February 2023, 12:24
Yes, having created them it seems silly not to do anything with them