Forums

Miscellaneous

50 million +

Posted in General

Orient CF (George) 22 February 2023, 08:23
Sooooooo, after what seems like forever, I have finally broken the 50 million credit mark. I now have 52 million..... question is..... Do I upgrade to the 4 star training ground.... I was working towards it but now I have the funds I don't know if I want to spend it haha....

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 22 February 2023, 09:26
If it was me, I would wait till you have nearer to 60mill ....it is tempting to do it straight away though smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 22 February 2023, 14:47
Well, if your final goal is WCTF, which I presume is likely, you are now about to begin the most tedious part of this game IMO. = Getting to the 50m point takes much time and effort, then making the further 100m just seemed to take forever for me.
I too would try to have a slightly larger balance before going for this upgrade.
Trying to make credits when you have next to none to play with is near on impossible.

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 22 February 2023, 14:58
I think a big part depends on how you made that 50 million to begin with, as Charles and Paul have said its a good idea to upgrade when you still have a decent pot leftover.

If you make money by investing/trading, you probably need to have a bigger pot remaining.

Whereas if you have a more long term approach by training a squad up and then selling them, you probably don't need as much left in the bank before you upgrade.

Orient CF (George) 23 February 2023, 10:50
Okay cheers guys, road to 60 million before the upgrade begins!!

Dinamo Rosyth (Ryan) Forum moderator 24 February 2023, 18:26
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Well, if your final goal is WCTF, which I presume is likely, you are now about to begin the most tedious part of this game IMO. = Getting to the 50m point takes much time and effort, then making the further 100m just seemed to take forever for me.
That's where I am. Just got past 70m today. I've lost track of how long it's been since I upgraded to PTF.
Orient CF wrote:
Okay cheers guys, road to 60 million before the upgrade begins!!
Going from 50m to 0 is a bit of an anticlimax. All you have to show for it at the time is a different colour on the training graph smiley Good idea to have a little extra banked.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 24 February 2023, 19:00
Imo going from ETF to PTF is not much of a difference. You got 50m if you wanna use it all to upgrade then go ahead, but imo don't upgrade yet won't get you much difference and then you'll be 50m less in the bank. Its getting harder to make credits due to less mangers playing. Id keep the 50m and use it on players from auction listings as normally people tend to not be paying over a players value but on transfer listing they do. So buy some players from the auctions and have them listed and wait for them to sell. don't go over there values in price on auction and try to be below half there value for greater profits. But even if you buy a player for 1m and then list for 1.25m so making 250k doing this on say 10 players than makes you 2.5m. You just have to find a market that suits the buyer. Like 20-22yrs roughly 400 stats if you can get these kind of players in cheap I do think you can easy make that profit on them within weeks-months while they are below 24yrs as people want them for youth leagues.

Player X is 22 and has 380 stats valued at 1.5m, you get them for 750-1.2m than I think you sell them easy for that 1.4/1.5m before they turn 24. this is just an example.

But back to the question save the money use it to make more money don't upgrade yet its not much difference especially when you don't have money afterwards.

Your team is worth 25m im guessing they won't fetch that but maybe like 15-20m if lucky. So I really think keep the credits use it to upgrade your team and make money that way.