Forums

Miscellaneous

Silly Question

Posted in General

St Johnstone (WilliamFrazer) 21 April 2023, 09:09
Can I take myself out leagues? my players being absolutely knackered from playing and when I take them all out the team it throws them back in anyways, can I just say no to leagues?

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 21 April 2023, 12:15
Right seen your problem move all players into your youth team straight away . I would suggest recruiting 1c players into your senior team whist going down the leagues this way you still have a passive income stream. if they injured just fire them and replace 15 yrs ols are the best for this no wages to pay .

St Johnstone (WilliamFrazer) 21 April 2023, 12:21
Thank you smiley

All Ireland (Kieran O Sullivan) 28 April 2023, 01:03
Might aswell use this same thread.

My laptop is broke came back again after many years, I want to join a league, looks like it’s not possible using a phone?!?

I though at first coz I had less than 5 players so thankfully I held off on getting VIP

After 12 years I would of thought a few phone friendly upgrades would of been made (granted it is better than previously but it’s 2023, if the game is not 100% phone friendly it’s only a matter of time.

Ps I have read various blogs on making it phone friendly, but I’ve been reading this for years, and the argument 12 years ago was that 80% traffic was browser, talk about short sighted the days of browser games are almost over, apps, apps, apps

Can’t believe they have still not changed the horrific graffics for the 120,000 seater hahahahah