Forums

Miscellaneous

How many years on game

Posted in General

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 1 June 2023, 09:29
Likewise, fast approaching a decade deep within the game with a few long absences generally caused by my disdain in the direction of the game rightly or wrongly which is a completely different thread entirely.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 1 June 2023, 10:27
I think we all are hanging in a bit now, hoping the game improves. Certainly not love of the game really

Conors Wizards (Conor Monk) 1 June 2023, 12:27
Coming up to 13 years now but had like a 6 year break at some point and been very much on and off since then.

Anyone else remember the 2D dots match engine rather than the current 3D engine? Actually think I preferred that to the current 3D one lol

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 1 June 2023, 12:34
100% preferred the 2D match engine, used to watch quite a lot of games with those blobs and retro scoreboard - never watch games anymore.

Conors Wizards (Conor Monk) 1 June 2023, 12:37
Solihull Moors FC wrote:
100% preferred the 2D match engine, used to watch quite a lot of games with those blobs and retro scoreboard - never watch games anymore.
This 100x over. Think the current engine is a step backwards like I don't think I've ever seen a corner/free kick scored from in this current engine. 2D was so clear

Essex Red Devils (Ryan Eakins) 1 June 2023, 13:44
2009 founded here, not done much on the game tbf lol

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 1 June 2023, 14:35
Conors Wizards wrote:
Coming up to 13 years now but had like a 6 year break at some point and been very much on and off since then.

Anyone else remember the 2D dots match engine rather than the current 3D engine? Actually think I preferred that to the current 3D one lol
Absolutely it was a blast especially when speeded up to the max loved the retro days of a by gone years when more thought had to go into training and 30 rated 21 yr old D..C fetched a million plus credits on auction . Sunday used to be a hive of activity especially the 15miin auctions

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 1 June 2023, 15:34
I actually hit 14 years on the game in two days time smiley

Achievements and all that well you I don't got to tell you smiley Been rank 1 once before and now seeded rank 5 its close distance away if my team keeps winning with this match engine its too hard to say everyone takes points from everyone.

Conors Wizards (Conor Monk) 1 June 2023, 20:43
Coptic Titans wrote:
Conors Wizards wrote:

Absolutely it was a blast especially when speeded up to the max loved the retro days of a by gone years when more thought had to go into training and 30 rated 21 yr old D..C fetched a million plus credits on auction . Sunday used to be a hive of activity especially the 15miin auctions
The good old days - I mean lets be real nobody plays this game for the match engine, would love them to go back to 2D

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 1 June 2023, 21:53
Should have a retro mode for the highlights that you can select lol
But of course won't be enough server space