Forums

Miscellaneous

Tickets.

Posted in General

The Kearndogs (Kearney) 2 October 2023, 13:00
What is the point of buying tickets? You can't use them for anything.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 2 October 2023, 15:05
According to : https://www.virtualmanager.com/frequent_problems/12?query=Tickets :

VM Tickets can be used for the following:
Contract assurance: Be sure your player contracts don't expire. It costs 1 VM ticket per contract that is extended.
Automatic training: The system will train your players when you forget or can't. It costs 2 VM Tickets per training session
Shoutbox: Send cheap shoutbox messages. It costs 14 Tickets per message.

I believe that they can also be used to "speed up" repairs to your stadium stands,
and they can also be used to speed up the new Staff Searches.

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 2 October 2023, 19:31
We definitely could do with more things to spend them on in my opinion, apart from resetting scouts timer seems pointless. Is it even worth suggesting what we could use them for?

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 2 October 2023, 20:01
why buy them in the first place buy 3 months premium for less .

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 2 October 2023, 20:32
40 odd days of pro left so no need to buy. Bought tickets to speed the process up of sending scouts out again.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 2 October 2023, 22:53
Briggs FC wrote:
40 odd days of pro left so no need to buy. Bought tickets to speed the process up of sending scouts out again.
did you find any good staff , its a really expensive hobby you got going on absolutely no benefits in pro worth while imo each to their own suppose

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 2 October 2023, 23:27
I don't have the greatest scout, but sending them out then waiting 3 hours to find more players wasn't my idea of fun. Tickets skips the 3 hour wait time.

On Sundays can find quite a few untrained players etc

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 3 October 2023, 11:08
Finding a super youth with a wild card is akin to winning the lotto jackpot I know where I rather spend /waste my money .

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 3 October 2023, 18:58
Any youth is profit for me. A super would be great but not my main goal.

Finding released players and generating a weekly income on top of ticket sales/sponsors is main income for me currently. I suck at flipping players and probably have lost more than I've made so given it a rest for time being. Lol

Also I really enjoyed reading your profile. You should continue updating it.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 3 October 2023, 20:07
Briggs FC wrote:
Any youth is profit for me. A super would be great but not my main goal.

Finding released players and generating a weekly income on top of ticket sales/sponsors is main income for me currently. I suck at flipping players and probably have lost more than I've made so given it a rest for time being. Lol

Also I really enjoyed reading your profile. You should continue updating it.
Nice one fella , indeed I will be updating my profile when the manager announces that the club is being moth balled again either late December or January .