Forums

Miscellaneous

How to withdraw credits

Posted in Locked Threads

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 9 November 2023, 12:41
Hello,

I have 96 million credits and would like to withdraw these and put them into my bank account. Does anyone know how to do this and what the current exchange rate is with the Pound?

As an aside, what would people do with 96 million credits? I have WCTF and no real interest in winning anything.

Cheers!

All Ireland (Kieran O Sullivan) 9 November 2023, 13:56
Go full blown Saudi Prince, spend all of it on one 38 year old legend

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 9 November 2023, 14:55
Enchiladas Mexicanas wrote:
Hello,

I have 96 million credits and would like to withdraw these and put them into my bank account. Does anyone know how to do this and what the current exchange rate is with the Pound?

Cheers!
Your credits are in your VM "club bank account".
The exchange rate to any hard currency is 0.
ie, as I'm sure you know already, they have no real world value.
The only way you could realise any real world value is to sell your club to another real person.
Before you or anyone else considers doing this, it is against the game rules, and any club transferred to anyone other than the original owner is likely to be closed immediately, therefore landing the seller in very hot water with the buyer who will have paid out for a then closed club of no use to anyone.
I would advise not even thinking about doing this.

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 9 November 2023, 20:23
All Ireland wrote:
Go full blown Saudi Prince, spend all of it on one 38 year old legend
This is a very good idea.

If I sign a superstar, how many shirts do you think I could sell?

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 9 November 2023, 20:24
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Hello,

Cheers!
Your credits are in your VM "club bank account".
The exchange rate to any hard currency is 0.
ie, as I'm sure you know already, they have no real world value.
The only way you could realise any real world value is to sell your club to another real person.
Before you or anyone else considers doing this, it is against the game rules, and any club transferred to anyone other than the original owner is likely to be closed immediately, therefore landing the seller in very hot water with the buyer who will have paid out for a then closed club of no use to anyone.
I would advise not even thinking about doing this.
To be fair, I paid for the subscription to make my club half decent so surely I should be allowed to sell it (in real life) if I want?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 9 November 2023, 20:27
To be fair, I paid for the subscription to make my club half decent so surely I should be allowed to sell it (in real life) if I want?
Nope:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/rules :
1.5. Handovers
You are not allowed to attempt to sell or otherwise transfer the ownership of a club or other Virtual Manager assets (i.e. players and Credits) to another person.
1.8. Account is personal
A club account is personal and may only be used by the same person who created the club.

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 10 November 2023, 00:41
Message Edited - FC Deluga

FC Deluga (Deluga) Forum moderator 10 November 2023, 00:49
I suggest you read the rules, before trying to sell your club. You will risk it getting banned.

1.5. Handovers
You are not allowed to attempt to sell or otherwise transfer the ownership of a club or other Virtual Manager assets (i.e. players and Credits) to another person.

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 10 November 2023, 10:46
It's the equivalent of trying to sell Nuneaton Borough anyway, so I don't think I'm likely to break any rules any time soon!

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 10 November 2023, 10:50
Message Edited - FC Deluga
smiley