Request Logos Here - Generative AI Experimenting

Posted in Banners/logos

Hogwarts Witchcrafters (Professor Flitwick) 12 February 2024, 19:03
CF Galacticos wrote:
Hogwarts Witchcrafters wrote:
Hi Dan,

Awesome job you are doing! smiley

Looking for a banner.

- It should contain the team name which should be in the middle of the banner.
The style of the text must be "Harry Potter" style.

- In one side of the banner: The Hogwarts castle. If possible not a totally zoomed in on the castle, so you can see it properly smiley.

- In the other site of the banner: the Hogwarts crest.

- About colors im not quite sure. But keep it in harry potter style smiley Maybe some black, orange/yellow or red.
v1

v2

Enjoy!

Dan smiley
Just magical Dan! Thanks so much for great work!

// Professor Flitwick

Dublin Devils FC (Seamus) 13 February 2024, 00:04
Hi Dan,

When you've got a spare minute. Could you make me a logo and banner please?

Logo: Shield, Irish Devil. orange and green
Banner: orange and green. anything irish

Thanks!

CF Galacticos (Dan) 13 February 2024, 10:36
Smukfest wrote:
Hey Dan.

Im looking for a logo and a banner for my club, and hope that you can help me out smiley
My team name 'Smukfest' referes to a festival in a forrest, so maybe you could some include some trees or some nature. Im thinking that the theme colors, could be a sunset orange or a forrest green, or if possible combinding those two colors. Hope you get the idea what im looking for smiley

Best Regards
Morten T.

Enjoy!

Dan

Pete FC (Pete) 13 February 2024, 23:12
Hello Dan, I’m looking for a logo and a badge please if you don’t mind?

Just something with a lion and that is the colour blue with my club name please, thankyou. smiley

Los Galácticos (Simon) 20 February 2024, 22:41
Hi Dan,

I really like your work. Simply some of the best designs I’ve seen. I am looking for a logo and a banner for my club. Any chance you could attempt to create one for my team?

Ofc the team name on the logo and banner. Could be nice with the colors of the Mexican flag. The logo is a chubby Mexican guy with a sombreo and a big mustache. He is standing with a football under his feet (like a captain Morgan posture😆). The background is a dessert with cactuses. Or the other option for the background could be something which is related to galacticos.

CF Galacticos (Dan) 21 February 2024, 22:48
Johns Army wrote:
Wow I have just cameback from holiday and this is the first thing i see... Incredibly amazing what AI can do.. From someone who use to make B/L many years ago now I love to see what it can make... I surly am due for a change too... So I dont have any requests just a banner and logo that match and look good smiley

See what AI can do for me and using your creative mind too smiley

Many thanks

Hope you like trains! smiley

Dan smiley

Wolves CF (Kyle carnell) 22 February 2024, 22:14
Hello Dan, any chance you could make a banner and logo for me? Would be very grateful

Something based on the real Wolverhampton wanderers please mate and can it have EST 2012 please

CF Galacticos (Dan) 25 February 2024, 19:16
Ellington Eagles wrote:
Hi Dan,

I was wondering if you could do me a huge favour in making a logo and banner for me?

Logo - Shield with an eagle with a crown
Colour - Primarily Purple and Yellow
Banner - An eagle on one side and a crown on the other side with Ellington Eagles & est. 2024 in the middle.

Thanks a lot!

Enjoy!

Dan smiley

Rhamnus Raiders (Mr Stellios) 25 February 2024, 19:34
They're amazing, thanks!

CF Galacticos (Dan) 28 February 2024, 22:28
Lucid Dragons wrote:
Hey Dan.

What a piece of work you are doing here. A real gem to the Vman community.

I can see that you are quite busy, but when you have time, I hope you can help me with one of your great logos.

I’m was thinking something including a dragon and the Wrexham red and green colours. That’s actually the only things I prefer. Otherwise you have complete control. I’m really looking forward to seeing the end result.

Have a great weekend.

- Puff

Enjoy!

Dan