Forums

Miscellaneous

Advent calendar

Posted in General

Horticultural FC (Chris Winterton) 7 December 2023, 23:30
ok thanks :-(

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 8 December 2023, 00:29
So, here are the instructions from last year:

There are lots of different goodies in the calendar, but remember that you have to come in every day to open the door - otherwise you'll miss it. During the first 5 days, however, you can still open the doors late in case you're not ready to go from the start.
All gifts must be redeemed before 7 January 2023.

I presume we can expect the "Use by date" to be similar again this time round.

Canterbury City (Steve Ansell) 10 December 2023, 00:14
So the advent calendar window number 10 is a free scout report. I eventually found where to find the scount but there is a big green button which states "send out". Does that just send the scout out or is this where the options are selected? I recall making a similar mistake last year either with a scout or another option and completely wasted the gift. Some instructions would be helpful.

Helsingborg United (Seanacus) 10 December 2023, 01:25
Canterbury City wrote:
So the advent calendar window number 10 is a free scout report. I eventually found where to find the scount but there is a big green button which states "send out". Does that just send the scout out or is this where the options are selected? I recall making a similar mistake last year either with a scout or another option and completely wasted the gift. Some instructions would be helpful.
You choose what the scout chooses and where after you click send out - seems broken though as its not working for me? Anyone confirm they have managed to send out?

SAS united (Manager of SAS united) 10 December 2023, 09:00
Broken for me I’ve tried 3 x to use the free scout report but nothing

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 10 December 2023, 11:07
Our colleagues across the sea are having rouble with this too ...
( https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1243338-talentspejder-i-udu )

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 10 December 2023, 15:33
Chris Mads' presence is not being felt.

FC Deluga (Deluga) Forum moderator 10 December 2023, 19:15
I've notified Liam about this, when he sees my message, he will surely notify Dennis so it can be fixed. smiley

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 11 December 2023, 22:26
It's Chris Mads time!

He's working.

Canterbury City (Steve Ansell) 14 December 2023, 00:14
Enchiladas Mexicanas wrote:
It's Chris Mads time!

He's working.
Not woking for me. No matter what options I select cannot confirm, only cancel !!