Forums

Miscellaneous

Fans?

Posted in General

FC Crystal Palace (Jurgen Meltz) 28 November 2023, 22:50
Shame they don't, would be nice to nick a few neutrals up along the way. Is there a percentage of fans per win/draw or loss of fans % per loss?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 28 November 2023, 23:01
Well, as this is a computer game, I'm sure there'll be an algorithm or something that works it out, and as we know it's not as simple as win, lose or draw, because the age of the payers has a bearing too.

Either way, whatever the result is, I've never seen it published anywhere.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 29 November 2023, 16:14
My Take on this the three main factors on drawing more fans are the cost of tickets so if you selling out your capacity or close too at a higher price of 7 and above per ticket then it's time to expand your stadium gradually and what you can afford .

the amount VIFA points gained per match which fluctuates depending on the strength of your division this changes during the Sunday update so your fan base could increase/ decrease accordingly even if your results are either more positive/ negative for the same amount of points gained per season and on match to match basis depending on the previous days results

Also some luck in the fixtures helps as playing the top teams in a given day might hamper your results .

FC Crystal Palace (Jurgen Meltz) 29 November 2023, 16:30
Perhaps that's definitely a factor maxing out stadium. I am maxing out at 8c but don't have funds to upgrade the stadium as it is at 5400 now and expansions get so much heavier