Forums

Miscellaneous

Update from the developer(s)?

Posted in General

Barnsley FC (J D) 16 February 2024, 17:30
Is it just me or are things really really quiet in terms of game development at the moment. Nothing really new in a long time, really considering cancelling my subscription. Anybody else losing interest?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 16 February 2024, 23:30
Evidently so.

The transfer market (auction list) is a very good guide as to the health of the game overall (IMO).

I've never known it so quiet.

Unless I am wrong, I believe this is showing decreasing interest in the game smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 17 February 2024, 18:42
I think whilst everyone was calling for it, players deteriorating after certain age, ruined transfer market

Scouts existence spoils 15 market. No judgement required

Maybe if they upped the age at which players deteriorate, it may help the game

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 February 2024, 01:14
Understated Excellence wrote:

Absolutely! Took the fun out of the game!

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 18 February 2024, 17:42
I think whilst everyone was calling for it, players deteriorating after certain age, ruined transfer market

Can’t get any decent deals for youths now because of scouts haha.. there seems to be “set prices” depending on the players potential like you know what the max is that they can go for while knowing the minimum too which leaves not much room to profit imo cause you know your gonna get run up on auctions or if your lucky and have lots of rich friends you’ll just trade between them and make a load of money 20,30 million profits every week. Makes it hard for normal teams to make money. Yes that is me publicly taking shots at some teams haha.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 18 February 2024, 17:57
Johns Army wrote:

Can’t get any decent deals for youths now because of scouts haha.. there seems to be “set prices” depending on the players potential like you know what the max is that they can go for while knowing the minimum too which leaves not much room to profit imo cause you know your gonna get run up on auctions or if your lucky and have lots of rich friends you’ll just trade between them and make a load of money 20,30 million profits every week. Makes it hard for normal teams to make money. Yes that is me publicly taking shots at some teams haha.
Name and shame them smiley

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 19 February 2024, 19:49
Just milking the subscription base that's left unfortunately. Must be dwindling. Shame but they have left this for too long with pointless irrelevant "updates" once a month and not pushed it. Too many other competing websites now are way far ahead.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 20 February 2024, 00:27
Briggs FC wrote:
Just milking the subscription base that's left unfortunately. Must be dwindling. Shame but they have left this for too long with pointless irrelevant "updates" once a month and not pushed it. Too many other competing websites now are way far ahead.
Can't think of a positive improvement for years now
Gameplay was so much better in 2012 when I joined, than now. It's moonwalking into oblivion

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 20 February 2024, 00:32
I'd literally remove scouts from game. It's a simple change

Or limit age ranges they can scout to over 18s

Would be a positive
And I say that as someone who didn't matter 15 market but understand the benefit of your expertise counting, in terms of retaining peoples interest

Briggs FC (Briggs FC) 20 February 2024, 00:53
I'd literally remove scouts from game. It's a simple change

Or limit age ranges they can scout to over 18s

Would be a positive
And I say that as someone who didn't matter 15 market but understand the benefit of your expertise counting, in terms of retaining peoples interest
I agree. Although I'm past caring what they do with it now. It's very evident what their intentions are. They don't have the funds to put into the site. I mean it's not even had a face lift in 10 plus years lol.

Them removing anything would imply they were wrong. They're never going to do that.