Forums

Miscellaneous

One win all season

Posted in General

Melwood Academy FC (Jordan Hayman) 21 March 2024, 09:35
Can anyone help me? I've been in the Superligaen for a few seasons now and I've been building a competitive team.

Out of nowhere, my team now has one win from 13 games this season and I don't understand why. Is something wrong with my tactic or am I just getting screwed by a bit of randomness in the results?

Melwood Academy FC (Jordan Hayman) 22 March 2024, 09:49
Its now one win in 19 and I am going to have to accept that I will probably be relegated now, despite having a side that can compete with the top 6 in the Superligaen.

Can anyone tell me whats going on?

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 22 March 2024, 10:13
Sack the strikers, couldn't hit a barn door

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 22 March 2024, 11:26
After taking a look at your squad or the lack of a plan B in retrospect of player's having only 11 player's on your senior roster is well short starting with a striker who comes on late in games but highly rated but older hence for not a massive outlay 15 - 20 m .Also your team lacks a real leader and your team perseverance is low this as more of effect than you realise at the top of the game.

Good luck

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 22 March 2024, 11:41
Coptic Titans wrote:
After taking a look at your squad or the lack of a plan B in retrospect of player's having only 11 player's on your senior roster is well short starting with a striker who comes on late in games but highly rated but older hence for not a massive outlay 15 - 20 m .Also your team lacks a real leader and your team perseverance is low this as more of effect than you realise at the top of the game. Finally the lack of an offensive midfielder should be high on your recruitment team's agenda.oh one more thing Danes Law your oblivious target flying that flag on their turf .

Good luck

A Z Magma (floki) 22 March 2024, 12:15
Melwood Academy FC wrote:
Can anyone help me? I've been in the Superligaen for a few seasons now and I've been building a competitive team.

Out of nowhere, my team now has one win from 13 games this season and I don't understand why. Is something wrong with my tactic or am I just getting screwed by a bit of randomness in the results?
could be energy when are you training?and try diff tactics as should be more competetive with that team

Melwood Academy FC (Jordan Hayman) 22 March 2024, 13:56
Thanks guys, I have reduced the energy taken in training so we will see what effect that has.

Ill look into a couple of backups, I used to have some but I sold them to make cash for the starting XI, ill see what i can do, cheers

A Z Magma (floki) 29 March 2024, 00:28
training late not at full energy def improves results but decreases training

depends what you want really

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 1 April 2024, 19:54
Early days, but good start back in the top division this season, hopefully whatever changes you've made have worked smiley

Melwood Academy FC (Jordan Hayman) 1 April 2024, 23:05
Yep, pleased to get back up! Hope I can stay there!