Forums

Miscellaneous

Virtual Manager vs. Trophy Manager

Posted in General

Deleted club 9 November 2008, 15:44
I started a VM account last month, and have been totally addicted to it. It is simple, with an easy to understand menu. The transfer market is understandable and everythin is explained clearly. The only thing I would change is Player Search to search for individual stats. I would also include more countries like Wales and Ireland.

With Trophy Manager, it looks nice until you sign in, and then everything is confusing. There is too many things to do on there, build food stands next to the stadium, having to buy sprinklers otherwise the pitch would dry out etc. I know it's more realistic, but it's too confusing.

I can see myself playing VM for a few years easily, and I have already given up on my TM account ( which I have been relegated in smiley )

Also, bid on some of my players smiley Thanks.

Deleted club 9 November 2008, 15:49
same here i'm addicted, easilly the best going!

Elliot

The Dudes (Rasmus Rønn Nielsen) 9 November 2008, 16:17
Thanks a lot - we're happy to hear you enjoy playing Virtual Manager :-)

Actually Ireland is already in the game. However, you cannot yet join Irish leagues. Wales, however is not yet added to the game. It will be added soon (probably during next week).

When these countries will be playable I'm not sure. It depends on how many people from these country play the game. For now, the number of English-speaking users are increasing very rapidly so my best guess is that we will be able to play the Irish and the Wales league before Christmas.

As you can see here (Denmark is excluded on that list) not many Irish/Wales people play yet. But they'll come eventually I think (hope) :-)

And btw, keep your ideas coming - we will use the best of them in the game smiley

- Rasmus (lead developer of VM)

Deleted club 9 November 2008, 16:26
How many Scottish players do you now have?

Deleted club 9 November 2008, 17:11
must say i found this game through trophy manager which i think is great.

thought i would give this a shot and its looking good aswell however i do think too many games are played a day!

also i cant seem to get any sponsors in so any advice i would love cheers guys.

The Dudes (Rasmus Rønn Nielsen) 10 November 2008, 02:26
Oh, and by the way... according to Google Virtual Manager has already more users than Trophy Manager in Sweden, Denmark, and the United Kingdom, which is the only three languages VM has been translated into yet.

It's rather amazing when you consider that we had close to zero managers from outside Denmark two months ago :-)

Deleted club 10 November 2008, 03:05
i still play TM and have been for a while....currently in US div. 2...but a friend mentioned VM so I decided to check it out -- haven't been on TM for about 10-11 days now smiley

VM is fun, easy to learn and admins/supporters actually help out (not trying to trash TM -- but their support sucks balls!)

im glad i decided to sign up with VM

Deleted club 10 November 2008, 09:24
The Dudes, that statistic alone proves that your google ad campaign has been worth the money laid down for it smiley

Thanks for the 2 months VM by the way smiley

Deleted club 14 March 2009, 19:22
I just and went to look at TM and have to say i like the idea they have with the realisticness but im having toooo much fun here and like the people ive met. So i see NO reason to switch or even play both. VM is my new home away from the muisc boards! Long live VM and Long live The California Surf F.C.

Rompmonsters (Andy) 14 March 2009, 20:23
I'm addicted too.
I play on it nearly every day and can't wait for more countries and more teams
I am finally getting more facilities and want to encourage more people to join