Forums

Miscellaneous

Seeking friendlies? Find them here!

Posted in General

Deleted club 21 September 2014, 21:54
Toro Rojo wrote:
hoping to play some U-17 friendlies just trying out the junior legs see what your lads can do, anybody want to play their U-17 message me if its full this week will play you next week
up

Deleted club 23 September 2014, 10:36
My youths are now booking away friendlies for next season.

Rabinowitz FC (Samuel Rabinowitz) 23 September 2014, 12:46
i have a tournament for friendlys where you'll get four friendlys a week for two weeks and if u get through u get more. find out the format and rules below through the link

http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1091601-trfl-03-sign-up

Rabinowitz FC (Samuel Rabinowitz) 30 September 2014, 11:05
Hey do you want some friendlys? do you want some extra money, games for your youths, make some new friends then I have the thing for your. The rabinowitz friendly leagues are in sign up mode for the third time. For format and details go through the link
http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1091601-trfl-03-sign-up

Deleted club 1 October 2014, 12:25
Would like to start testing my youths against other teams a bit more. Ideally i would like to have a number of different clubs on a regular basis.and want to be fielding them against Players that are within reason a similar rating/ability. Age of players is not important . Not having to keep looking for clubs every week would be a bonus.

Maybe someone has something on the go already needs teams to join. Open to suggestions..Hoping to play as many different teams over two weeks as possible

Rhythm FC (MMM) 5 October 2014, 19:38
Looking for friendlies this week

Deleted club 8 October 2014, 13:21
Trying to blood my youths - so looking for friendlies

Rhythm FC (MMM) 13 October 2014, 00:49
looking for friendlies to play on monday, tuesday , friday and sunday this week

Deleted club 19 October 2014, 19:50
Can anyone help. Im looking to fill my week with friendlies for my youth team. If you can help send us an invite please

Deleted club 4 November 2014, 20:16
Looking for some friendly games. a cup or league type system would be nice?

Only just joined and wanted to try some tactics and give others a run out.