Forums

Miscellaneous

The best part of VM?

Posted in General

Deleted club 9 November 2009, 20:25
Probably the training part, hoping your guy gets a great average, and maybe trying to make WK's to smiley

Mertons Comedy Players (Training Recovery) 9 November 2009, 23:38
Up!

Deleted club 9 November 2009, 23:43
I have many great times smiley

1) Update - thinkin if you may have a T!
2) Forums - A laugh once in a while smiley
3) Training - Its always nice to train and see the good youths smiley
4) Lokomotiv Chilwell and JD - No comment on them lads...smiley

Deleted club 10 November 2009, 12:26
Currently the game itself is fun, searching for good potential youths, training them and selling them. But for me the most fun part will be when I can train youths long term and see how good I am at this because short term training is very easy and makes small profit very quickly. I like to see how I can train players for a longer time. To do this I would need gold star grounds and this is in the far future but if I am still playing and can get this far this would be the best part for me, making my own team from the begining and training them in my way. The Kashima Antlers in the real world are great in Asia but not in Europe so I do not mind reaching further than division 3-4 smiley it is just having my own team that I made myself smiley

Hope this makes sense and I know it is not written as well as the ones above *giggles*

Deleted club 10 November 2009, 12:38
I was looking for a footy manager game, tried a few but none really grabbed me until VM. I like the fact that the low divisions were easy and keep you interested, i like the fact that some seasons things go wrong for no apparent reason. Getting relegated just increases determination, i have never bottled a promotion or relegated myself on purpose, i want to play in as high a league as possible, even if i struggle. I do sometimes find the forums a bit clicky, but as an overall game, i think its well constrewed and incorporates some great ideas.

Deleted club 10 November 2009, 12:38
wait sec best part vm is

the SHEEPY SHEEPP SHAKE

Deleted club 10 November 2009, 12:41
Auctions were fun for a while.

Now it's just yet another thing in life I can be the best at....

Deleted club 10 November 2009, 12:42

Deleted club 10 November 2009, 12:51
i did enjoy paying for a training upgrade with money made purely wheeling and dealing..

Deleted club 10 November 2009, 16:02
Hove Albion wrote:
Auctions were fun for a while.

Now it's just yet another thing in life I can be the best at....
lmao! if you were the best at many things in life i doubt youd have time to do this.. dude your like 23 fgs? shouldnt you be at work?