Forums

Miscellaneous

The Links Page - Advertise Here

Posted in Off Topic

Force Pompey FC (Liam) 26 July 2013, 00:13
Fairplay.

Deleted club 27 July 2013, 13:47
Virtaul Manager Society (Facebook Group)

www.facebook.com/groups/Virtual.Manager.society/

Im not the admin of this group but I know the two who are, are working hard trying to make it a great little place to chat or whatever.
It IS a great little hangout for those that like a relaxed approach. OK, so sometimes it gets a little heated, but that because we are all so pationate about the game.

Why not give it a look and see what you think?

River View Rebels (Dean) 30 July 2013, 01:15
http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/en/fifa-career-modes

Look at this if you have Fifa 13!!!!!!!!!

Riga Rovers (Teo) 14 August 2013, 16:37
Everyone! Sign up for the ICC Start Up Cup. It is a 16 player tournament which you can be in. All you need to do is say im in and you will be in the tournament!

Click here:

http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1041747-icc-start-up-cup-sign-up-2-16

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 14 August 2013, 21:04

Deleted club 6 November 2013, 14:19
Fancy a place to relax, meet new friends, chat, or just want to discuss the inner depths of Virtual Manager? Then why not visit Virtual Manager Society on facebook.

Why not give it a look today?

Posted with kind permission of Spartak, but happy to remove link if Admins feel its inappropriate

The Man U Nited (Nathan) 6 November 2013, 16:44

Deleted club 17 November 2013, 07:55
Fancy a place to relax, meet new friends, chat, or just want to discuss the inner depths of Virtual Manager? Then why not visit Virtual Manager Society on facebook.

Why not give it a look today?

Posted with kind permission of Spartak, but happy to remove link if Admins feel its inappropriate

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 26 March 2014, 14:46
World Cup Prediction Game - If you win, you win VM Premium!