Forums

Miscellaneous

Help with my sponsorship Guide.

Posted in General

East Budleigh Vamps (Ben Wilks) 29 December 2011, 22:47
Hey Guys i'm trying to create a guide for applying for sponsorship. Basically if you could post what you applied for and if you got it that would be great. I Virtually have no data as it stands.

Something along the lines of:

'sponsor(UNISPORT)' 'Initial amount (2000)' 'Bonus Amount (2000)'
'Bonus Requirement (8th)' 'if Accepted (Y/N)'

Thanks for your time Guys.

Deleted club 29 December 2011, 22:49
it all depends on your vifa points mate so it will vary for everyone but the rough guide is 4 times your vifa points

Deleted club 29 December 2011, 22:50
div 9, england
UNISPORT
Base amount 1 C

Bonus amount 100 C

Bonus requirement 1st place

didnt want to push my luck! more like didnt hav a clue. lol

East Budleigh Vamps (Ben Wilks) 29 December 2011, 22:52
AFC Newport Villa wrote:
div 9, england
Base amount 1 C

Bonus amount 100 C

Bonus requirement 1st place

didnt want to push my luck! more like didnt hav a clue. lol
did you get Accepted? smileysmiley

Deleted club 29 December 2011, 22:53
yeah, i feel like i could have got more now!! grrrrrr

Dinamo Rosyth (Ryan) Forum moderator 30 December 2011, 12:48
Tip 1 - Wait until the end of the season to apply for sponsors.

The value of the largest sponsorship deal you can get depends on the amount of VIFA Points you have when the season update takes place. In other words, the more VIFA Points you have at the end of the week; the higher the amount you can ask for from sponsors.

Tip 2 - To work out your approximate maximum base amount, multiply your VIFA Points by 4.

Tip 3 - A safe bonus amount for a bonus requirement which is equal to your seeding (your expected finishing position) is half of the above value (VIFA Points x 4 x 0.5). You can, however, vary the amount where you have adjusted the bonus requirement.

Tip 4 - Sponsors want to pay out as little as possible. When choosing a bonus amount, ask for a higher amount for a finishing position (bonus requirement) above where you are seeded in your league and a lower amount for a finishing position below where you are seeded in your league.

Tip 5 - Apply to all sponsors, using their budget (the silver/gold stars next to their name) as a guide to how best to use the above information to ensure you get a decent sponsorship deal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For example, my current sponsorship is as follows...

Your club is sponsored by Skandinaviske Luftlinjer this season.

Base amount 70,000 C

Bonus amount 35,000 C

Bonus requirement 8th place

This was based on the following calculation...

Base = VIFA Points (17,000) x 4 = 68,000

Bonus = VIFA Points (17,000) x 2 = 34,000

Galacteos FC (Zeman) 2 April 2020, 18:34
Thanks! In two season no deal for sponsorship! =)

Final Whistle (join) 2 April 2020, 19:39
I've seen one post from a 3rd division manager that applied with 1C for base and 1.2M for Bonus for the first place. That is quite an achievement. But there was some scheme that involved relegation in the previous season.

Juventus AC (Søren) 12 July 2021, 16:07
I just got accepted with 1c in base, and 800k in bonus. I got absolutely no idea how this sponsor thing works out tbh. But x4-5 the vifarank, doesnt seems to be accurate at all smiley