Forums

Miscellaneous

Untrained 15yo Free transfers

Posted in Player Sales - 15 Year Olds

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 5 June 2022, 20:50
If you'd listed your wishes in your first post,
I for one would've respected them and not gone fishing.

However, I do hope that I am entitled still to have a bit of fun myself when there are no conditions attached ... smiley

Ziggi nation (ENDELIG VK) 5 June 2022, 20:56
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
Ziggi nation wrote:
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
Okay, nevermind - until we work on a way so that only specific players (e.g. less than X amount of cash in the bank account or VIFA rank under 5,000) then I'd rather not make the richer rich smiley

good luck tho
Im poor asf, under 5000 vifa rank, and not to be funny but my balance is minus 450k smiley
Alright we'll let you slide smiley

I guess I just would rather have a new player or someone with no Premium to get some youths and be lucky, idk just trying to help newbies mainly lol
Yea but then you have to find wine active ones, dm them and send them over message

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 5 June 2022, 21:11
Alright guys thanks - I had an idea like that but I don't want to get fined or banned for trying to help...

Next time I might put a disclaimer, and we can ban the rich boys that come and take them? smiley

smiley

But yeah, with how scarce the market is I understand a bit of help for everyone is good, might alternate helping smaller/poorer clubs and everyone etc xD

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 16 August 2022, 13:36

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 29 August 2022, 22:59
FC Oeuf Et Boeuf wrote:
This week's offering...also my squad will probably be full for a while so would people prefer if I posted these all in one go each week or spread them out a bit?
Very kind of you smiley Yes, I think it would be better if you didn't mind to spread them out over the course of the week as this will give other clubs the opportunity of signing them.