Forums

Miscellaneous

A loan system

Posted in Ideas/development

Deleted club 13 April 2015, 11:56
Since I am a manager of an amateur club, I have been asking my friends to sell me a player that I will give it to them back. So to make this process shorter we should have a loaning system

Cant Score (Hello) 13 April 2015, 12:10
But how would it benefit the team loaning you the players?

Deleted club 13 April 2015, 12:13
I mean like if you have a player that you dont want then instead of you to release them on free transfer you can loan them to teams that needs them.

Deleted club 13 April 2015, 12:53
Futebol Clube do Sul wrote:
I mean like if you have a player that you dont want then instead of you to release them on free transfer you can loan them to teams that needs them.
No offense to you, but if I had a player I didnt want then I would sell him.

O, also, by the way, you have just told the whole world that you have broken the game rules. I suggest you read them

http://www.virtualmanager.com/rules

Especially section 3

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 13 April 2015, 13:26
Futebol Clube do Sul wrote:
That doesn't benefit the loaning team. If a player is worth loaning then he is worth selling so people might as well sell them and make money out of them.

This idea has been discussed a million times and there are millions of reasons it wouldn't work. Can't be bothered to list them but if you go through the forum you'll find them easily enough

Deleted club 14 April 2015, 10:21
The Dark Carnival wrote:
This idea has been discussed a million times and there are millions of reasons it wouldn't work. Can't be bothered to list them but if you go through the forum you'll find them easily enough
Tom, Ive told you a trillion times, stop exagagerating

But yeah, you are right.

Because this is a "train to increase stats" type game there is no way that a loan system could be sensible and fair to all sides. If a player trains well then you wouldnt want to loan him out to a club with a weaker trainign ground. If he doesnt train well then you wouldnt want to hold on to him as you only have a limited amount of space for players.

In order for a loan system to work you would need two things

- The player stats would need to be increased through a playing experience system, which in turn would change the entire dynamics of the game
- You would need to have more than a 25 man squad and/or a youth team.

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 14 April 2015, 10:42
But the player could improve while on loan from the club an its age

Deleted club 14 April 2015, 10:44
Chelsea Football CF wrote:
But the player could improve while on loan from the club an its age
OK, so lets suppose I have a player worth keeping and Im training him on my WCTF. I loan him out to a club in division 473 with a laen.

How will my player improve while on loan more than he would if he stayed with my club?

Marmalade Suitcase (Paddington Bear) 6 June 2015, 14:30
Could you not just stipulate a minimum requirement for the training facility the team you are loaning to must have? Then when each team is searching for a loan player, they can only see the players that their training ground is equipped for? It would help if you replace an older players with younger players - if you need to find a stop gap till the younger is good enough you could loan him out. Oh and the team loaning the player should be able to also stipulate the minimum requirements for a trainer, and fix their training regime in place

Whittall United (Grant) 6 June 2015, 18:18
It just wouldnt work, its best this loaning system is completely forgot about.