SuDoku "Mad Hatter's Tea Party"

Posted in Off Topic

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 27 May 2013, 20:25
Nong Prue wrote:
Oh look what just appeared in general smiley
HA smiley Ha smiley ha smiley - laughing my bits off! smiley LOL
- that'll stay there all of 5 minutes! smiley

Deleted club 27 May 2013, 20:26
Ahhh block Paul from the next one... he will bring his red friends to help him lock things.

Deleted club 27 May 2013, 20:27
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Nong Prue wrote:
Oh look what just appeared in general smiley
HA smiley Ha smiley ha smiley - laughing my bits off! smiley LOL
- that'll stay there all of 5 minutes! smiley
LESS smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 27 May 2013, 20:29
Nice try tho... - I appreciate the sentiment - thanks smiley

Deleted club 27 May 2013, 20:32
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Dunfermline Athletic wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Ha ha - yeah - I'm pleased too... - "unemployment" isn't so much fun as folks think it might be... - especially with no spare places on the team sheet for bags of flippin! smiley
The man brought you a national trophy, he should have a statue in place not getting his P45 smiley
You're getting quite into the spirit of all this frivolity... - maybe your club's turn to host the next party! ? smiley
I might just do that smiley for now though I need to get a team on the pitch. smiley

Deleted club 27 May 2013, 20:33
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I know its off topic and all that,but it's not like there is 200 posts every hour,sometimes you are lucky if you get one post in two hours,so to lock the most popular post just don't make sense to me. smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 27 May 2013, 20:35
SuDoku AFC wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Ha ha - yeah - I'm pleased too... - "unemployment" isn't so much fun as folks think it might be... - especially with no spare places on the team sheet for bags of flippin! smiley
The man brought you a national trophy, he should have a statue in place not getting his P45 smiley
You're getting quite into the spirit of all this frivolity... - maybe your club's turn to host the next party! ? smiley
I might just do that smiley for now though I need to get a team on the pitch. smiley
Errrr.... - Yes. That looks like a top idea! smiley (are they all still at Mad Hatter's Tea Party???) smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 27 May 2013, 20:36
Nong Prue wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I know its off topic and all that,but it's not like there is 200 posts every hour,sometimes you are lucky if you get one post in two hours,so to lock the most popular post just don't make sense to me. smiley
I reckon you're preaching to the converted... smiley
(just the odd one or two more need converting tho... smiley)

Deleted club 27 May 2013, 20:37
SuDoku AFC wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Errrr.... - Yes. That looks like a top idea! smiley (are they all still at Mad Hatter's Tea Party???) smiley
I sacked them all for coming back from your tea party in a bit of a state. As I wasn't there they took advantage of it. smiley

Deleted club 19 June 2013, 20:55
Time for an update me thinks charlessmiley