Forums

Miscellaneous

SuDoku "Mad Hatter's Tea Party"

Posted in Off Topic

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 26 May 2013, 01:35
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Nong Prue wrote:
Looking forward to the next installment smiley
The Chairman of The Board at SuDoku AFC, Mr Madely Hatter, has announced that, in an attempt to regain the trust of the fans, he is to host a Tea Party tomorrow afternoon at 4pm (timed to coincide with the VM season update so that as many people as possible will be able to attend).
The event will be held at Bootham Crescent, courtesy of York City FC, who are happy to assist in any way possible their local neighbours.
The Guest of Honour will be Mr Bugs Bunny - http://www.virtualmanager.com/managers/996710* and it is hoped that there will be a special presentation by Mr Charles George (if he can be contacted in time – having said currently to be “away with the fairies” since his sacking). The theme will be his flippin methods.
Other attractions will include a guided tour of The Vorderman Arena for those that are interested and side shows for the kids.

Fred – the SuDoku Groundsman and Head Cleaner, has expressed reservations about the timing of the event as he is concerned about the amount of cleaning up that will need to be done on Bank Holiday Monday. He has also voiced his opinion that the club should be focussing their efforts on finding a new permanent manager – but secretly hopes that the anticipated attendance of Charles George may lead to a healing of that relationship and good news may follow!

The present Interim Manager Mr Rafael Benitez is not expected to be present and has been quoted as saying “Look, it is my job to manage the team for as long as The Board employ me. I know that a section of the crowd are not happy with my appointment but I have already promised to do the best I can for them and the club whilst I am here. I would urge all the fans to get behind the players offer their fullest support for the rest of the season.”

As a reader of this post you are cordially invited to attend: Please bring as many of your players, staff, families, friends, cousins, uncle and aunts as you like – there will be plenty of tea, sandwiches and cakes to go round.

R.S.V.P. by “Reply” below:
Very good all these kind offers - which will of course be gratefully accepted smiley
- Anyone in a position to bring some good old fashioned beef (horse?) burgers please???
I've forgotten to get any and our local shops are shut now... smiley

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 26 May 2013, 07:41
SuDoku AFC wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Nong Prue wrote:
Looking forward to the next installment smiley
The Chairman of The Board at SuDoku AFC, Mr Madely Hatter, has announced that, in an attempt to regain the trust of the fans, he is to host a Tea Party tomorrow afternoon at 4pm (timed to coincide with the VM season update so that as many people as possible will be able to attend).
The event will be held at Bootham Crescent, courtesy of York City FC, who are happy to assist in any way possible their local neighbours.
The Guest of Honour will be Mr Bugs Bunny - http://www.virtualmanager.com/managers/996710* and it is hoped that there will be a special presentation by Mr Charles George (if he can be contacted in time – having said currently to be “away with the fairies” since his sacking). The theme will be his flippin methods.
Other attractions will include a guided tour of The Vorderman Arena for those that are interested and side shows for the kids.

Fred – the SuDoku Groundsman and Head Cleaner, has expressed reservations about the timing of the event as he is concerned about the amount of cleaning up that will need to be done on Bank Holiday Monday. He has also voiced his opinion that the club should be focussing their efforts on finding a new permanent manager – but secretly hopes that the anticipated attendance of Charles George may lead to a healing of that relationship and good news may follow!

The present Interim Manager Mr Rafael Benitez is not expected to be present and has been quoted as saying “Look, it is my job to manage the team for as long as The Board employ me. I know that a section of the crowd are not happy with my appointment but I have already promised to do the best I can for them and the club whilst I am here. I would urge all the fans to get behind the players offer their fullest support for the rest of the season.”

As a reader of this post you are cordially invited to attend: Please bring as many of your players, staff, families, friends, cousins, uncle and aunts as you like – there will be plenty of tea, sandwiches and cakes to go round.

R.S.V.P. by “Reply” below:
Very good all these kind offers - which will of course be gratefully accepted smiley
- Anyone in a position to bring some good old fashioned beef (horse?) burgers please???
I've forgotten to get any and our local shops are shut now... smiley
SCT has some, they will go to their local supermarket today, before leaving for the drive up later.

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 26 May 2013, 11:00
The Goon Squad players enjoyed There stay at the local hotel, and are all having a light breakfast and will soon be getting the ready to turn up and enjoy SuDoku's commodities and hospitality

only eventuality Is that the coach driver is not familiar area I would need directions, or something to enter into the Sat Nav

Regards Vinny Goon Squad manager and owner

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 26 May 2013, 11:06
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Goon Squad players enjoyed There stay at the local hotel, and are all having a light breakfast be getting the ready to turn up and enjoy SuDoku's commodities and hospitality

only eventuality Is that the coach driver is not familiar area I would need directions, or something to enter into the Sat Nav

He he ... - If you've made it to the hotel mate; - and there's anyone there sober enough after last night (good beer in there innit smiley) to open their eyes; look out of the front window and just across the road junction is the main gate to the ground.
- You couldn't get a coach from door to door there if you tried smiley
(& if the driver's really got lost then perhaps good riddance to ...... )

Enjoy the afternoon & make sure you come find me & say "hello". I want to meet as many of my fellow managers as possible to share experiences and tips for playing the game smiley

Osbaston Tigers (Russell) 26 May 2013, 11:13
Sadly, I doubt a representative of my Dynamo side will be able to attend this time. Though we would like it known we congratulate all involved at SuDoku AFC for the clubs achievements, and wish you all the best for the future. smiley

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 26 May 2013, 11:22
SuDoku AFC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Goon Squad players enjoyed There stay at the local hotel, and are all having a light breakfast be getting the ready to turn up and enjoy SuDoku's commodities and hospitality

He he ... - If you've made it to the hotel mate; - and there's anyone there sober enough after last night (good beer in there innit smiley) to open their eyes; look out of the front window and just across the road junction is the main gate to the ground.

Enjoy the afternoon & make sure you come find me & say "hello". I want to meet as many of my fellow managers as possible to share experiences and tips for playing the game smiley
It has come to my attention that the coach driver has been on a drinking binge All night and is highly intoxicated and when my assistant spoke to him he was talking jargon about not knowing where the ground was, he will face disciplinary Action when we have returned back to Leicester for irresponsible Actions, But not not be sack as it was my fault foe putting 1k behind the bar (none of my players have wage demands, so I make sure there catered for) and thankfully we only need to cross a road to our destination

I will be happy to speak to you and bounce ideas back and forth, while also educating you on any are of virtual manager (except value jumping)

Vinny

Deleted club 26 May 2013, 11:22
Sadly the manager of nong prue will not be able to attend today as her mum won't let her go,instead she will be spending the day cleaning her room smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 26 May 2013, 12:49
Nong Prue wrote:
Sadly the manager of nong prue will not be able to attend today as her mum won't let her go,instead she will be spending the day cleaning her room smiley
WHAT! smiley
- and here was me thinking mum was away!
(actually - I do think she's stopping off here on her way to the land of her father anyway - but I might be mistaken there smiley )
& ... - If said manager is so keen on cleaning...(?) - I'm sure Fred could do with a hand tomorrow if you're free... - there's so many people coming now there's bound to be a huge mess to clear up smiley

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 26 May 2013, 13:04
The Goon Squad wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

It has come to my attention that the coach driver has been on a drinking binge All night and is highly intoxicated and when my assistant spoke to him he was talking jargon about not knowing where the ground was, he will face disciplinary Action when we have returned back to Leicester for irresponsible Actions, But not not be sack as it was my fault foe putting 1k behind the bar (none of my players have wage demands, so I make sure there catered for) and thankfully we only need to cross a road to our destination

I will be happy to speak to you and bounce ideas back and forth, while also educating you on any are of virtual manager (except value jumping)

Vinny
I will teach you how to value jump players Sudoku Unlike other people

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 26 May 2013, 13:09
**Update**

The manager of SCT has now arrived, and is setting up with all the advertising such as balloons which say "but my talents" and "talents on auction"

Moreover, SCT have got all the bakery items I stated earlier, after buying them reduced in Tesco earlier, so that they have more credits to flip with.

SCT looks forward to meeting mangers and other staff from other clubs, and hopefully carrying out some trade with them. Don't forget to bring some money, to buy that SCT t-shirt and other merchandise you always wanted, as well as to take some quality talents home with you.

We have also done a deal with Claudette's Cake service, and we have a cake big enough to serve 200 portions smiley, but only to our most loyal customers. Once again, we cannot wait till we arrive later, and enjoy food from many regions of the country.

See you at 4!
SCT smiley