Forums

Miscellaneous

SuDoku "Mad Hatter's Tea Party"

Posted in Off Topic

FC Stoke (Rich) 20 May 2013, 17:00
Red Dwarf wrote:
Woodgate Wanderers wrote:
how the hell have you managed to achieve all that in that short a time span, fantastic acheivement
Sound a bit dodgy to me. How is this possible in 10weeks unless a super youth is involved
Jealousy...

Deleted club 20 May 2013, 17:01
FC Stoke wrote:
Red Dwarf wrote:
Woodgate Wanderers wrote:
how the hell have you managed to achieve all that in that short a time span, fantastic acheivement
Sound a bit dodgy to me. How is this possible in 10weeks unless a super youth is involved
Jealousy...

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 20 May 2013, 18:23
well done mate thats great

FC Stoke (Rich) 20 May 2013, 20:50
Stay on Topic

Pointless comments deleted

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 20 May 2013, 20:53
Thanks guys smiley smiley

Deleted club 20 May 2013, 20:55
I am not a noob how do you do so well?

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 20 May 2013, 20:56
Park Lion Therapist wrote:
I am not a noob how do you do so well?
As he is always online!

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 20 May 2013, 21:04
Red Dwarf wrote:

Well... - & I am gonna sound "nooby" again here... - It depends on what you're calling a "super youth"?
- if you mean a newly created 15yr old - then no. But, if you're including "Wonderkids" then yes - one or two of them have passed through my large training ground in recent weeks...

In fact: the teenagers seem to like coming to me - I run a rather relaxed regeme - no stroppy trainers telling them what to do all the time... - they just benefit from my own (limited) coaching techniques - and seem to enjoy the atmosphere here.

The only problem is: because there's no real discipline around the place, they don't seem to have any loyalty to the club - and as soon as someone else comes along offering bright lights and higher wages they're off already. - Sometimes even the same day they arrived! smiley

Deleted club 20 May 2013, 21:07
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Red Dwarf wrote:

Well... - & I am gonna sound "nooby" again here... - It depends on what you're calling a "super youth"?
- if you mean a newly created 15yr old - then no. But, if you're including "Wonderkids" then yes - one or two of them have passed through my large training ground in recent weeks...

In fact: the teenagers seem to like coming to me - I run a rather relaxed regeme - no stroppy trainers telling them what to do all the time... - they just benefit from my own (limited) coaching techniques - and seem to enjoy the atmosphere here.

The only problem is: because there's no real discipline around the place, they don't seem to have any loyalty to the club - and as soon as someone else comes along offering bright lights and higher wages they're off already. - Sometimes even the same day they arrived! smiley
Lol you have some imagination mate smiley

Deleted club 20 May 2013, 21:08
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Red Dwarf wrote:

LOL