Forums

Miscellaneous

SuDoku "Mad Hatter's Tea Party"

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 20 May 2013, 21:09
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Red Dwarf wrote:

Sound a bit dodgy to me. How is this possible in 10weeks unless a super youth is involved
Well... - & I am gonna sound "nooby" again here... - It depends on what you're calling a "super youth"?
- if you mean a newly created 15yr old - then no. But, if you're including "Wonderkids" then yes - one or two of them have passed through my large training ground in recent weeks...

In fact: the teenagers seem to like coming to me - I run a rather relaxed regeme - no stroppy trainers telling them what to do all the time... - they just benefit from my own (limited) coaching techniques - and seem to enjoy the atmosphere here.

The only problem is: because there's no real discipline around the place, they don't seem to have any loyalty to the club - and as soon as someone else comes along offering bright lights and higher wages they're off already. - Sometimes even the same day they arrived! smiley
Lol quality

Deleted club 20 May 2013, 21:52
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Red Dwarf wrote:

Sound a bit dodgy to me. How is this possible in 10weeks unless a super youth is involved
Well... - & I am gonna sound "nooby" again here... - It depends on what you're calling a "super youth"?
- if you mean a newly created 15yr old - then no. But, if you're including "Wonderkids" then yes - one or two of them have passed through my large training ground in recent weeks...

In fact: the teenagers seem to like coming to me - I run a rather relaxed regeme - no stroppy trainers telling them what to do all the time... - they just benefit from my own (limited) coaching techniques - and seem to enjoy the atmosphere here.

The only problem is: because there's no real discipline around the place, they don't seem to have any loyalty to the club - and as soon as someone else comes along offering bright lights and higher wages they're off already. - Sometimes even the same day they arrived! smiley
quality mate, the dogs doo-dahs LOL

Deleted club 22 May 2013, 23:48
Supurbe,when we gonna get the next installment

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 22 May 2013, 23:52
Haha! Your a lad'...

Deleted club 23 May 2013, 00:21
well done, that is one hell of an achievement, i cant believe you never had a different team before this

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 23 May 2013, 00:29
You really need to get premium.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 May 2013, 02:05
The Board of Directors at SuDoku AFC have issued a further statement, after having been advised of certain rumours circulating within a band of Red Dwarfs, near Grantham, in Lincolnshire, England.

The Board wish to make clear their full support for Charles George and believe that (to date at least) all his transfer activities has been fully legal and above board. (Not above The Board of course – although due to the speed of some of the comings and goings - by the time Mr George gets to make his due report, some of the new arrivals have already departed.)
The Board are genuinely content with this state of affairs – so long as the manager returns a profit at the end of each season!

However; they have expressed some concern at the decision by Mr George to uproot the club and transfer to the Scottish League this week (being placed into Division 5!) thereby missing out on the latest promotion they had earned to Division 3 England).
They have sought assurances from him concerning his future intentions, and do believe that he has the best interests of the club at heart. The Board do expect the brief sojourn North of the border to be exactly that – brief; and will accept an assault upon the Scottish League as a precursor to the challenges ahead to reach the English Premier Division.

The Board, having satisfied themselves over both concerns, have taken and passed, a Vote of Confidence in Mr George and advised him that his job is safe. They will not be commenting further, until next time.
(There may be a prize for the first manager to spot the obvious problem…)

This reporter caught up with “Fred” - whilst he was compiling the latest issue of the SuDoku Fanzine (called “Your days are numbered” and consisting of 9 square pages every copy – It, like the match program, can never include a team sheet because playing staff at the club may well have changed between publication and the next game. The team sheet is issued separately at the turnstile if a supporter arrives but may still be subject to amendment at any time up to kick-off).

Fred confided that he had last seen Charles George heading away from the training ground “on his bike” along the Arsenal Road in the general direction of Highbury.

................................................................................................................Unsubscirbe here: smiley

Thorntondale Rovers (Ryan) 23 May 2013, 17:37
Excellent work! Truly inspirational!
Regards
Ryan

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 23 May 2013, 17:41
SuDoku AFC wrote:
The Board of Directors at SuDoku AFC have issued a further statement, after having been advised of certain rumours circulating within a band of Red Dwarfs, near Grantham, in Lincolnshire, England.

The Board wish to make clear their full support for Charles George and believe that (to date at least) all his transfer activities has been fully legal and above board. (Not above The Board of course – although due to the speed of some of the comings and goings - by the time Mr George gets to make his due report, some of the new arrivals have already departed.)
The Board are genuinely content with this state of affairs – so long as the manager returns a profit at the end of each season!

However; they have expressed some concern at the decision by Mr George to uproot the club and transfer to the Scottish League this week (being placed into Division 5!) thereby missing out on the latest promotion they had earned to Division 3 England).
They have sought assurances from him concerning his future intentions, and do believe that he has the best interests of the club at heart. The Board do expect the brief sojourn North of the border to be exactly that – brief; and will accept an assault upon the Scottish League as a precursor to the challenges ahead to reach the English Premier Division.

The Board, having satisfied themselves over both concerns, have taken and passed, a Vote of Confidence in Mr George and advised him that his job is safe. They will not be commenting further, until next time.

This reporter caught up with “Fred” - whilst he was compiling the latest issue of the SuDoku Fanzine (called “Your days are numbered” and consisting of 9 square pages every copy – It, like the match program, can never include a team sheet because playing staff at the club may well have changed between publication and the next game. The team sheet is issued separately at the turnstile if a supporter arrives but may still be subject to amendment at any time up to kick-off).

Fred confided that he had last seen Charles George heading away from the training ground “on his bike” along the Arsenal Road in the general direction of Highbury.

................................................................................................................Unsubscirbe here: smiley
wow...
There are rumours that SCT are in the line up of taking over, after their handsome 4m profit this week.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 23 May 2013, 17:44
South Connect Trains wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:

wow...
There are rumours that SCT are in the line up of taking over, after their handsome 4m profit this week.
You already have enough clubs smiley