SuDoku "Mad Hatter's Tea Party"

Posted in Off Topic

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 23 May 2013, 18:57
South Connect Trains wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
South Connect Trains wrote:
wow...
There are rumours that SCT are in the line up of taking over, after their handsome 4m profit this week.
You already have enough clubs smiley
- and a long way to go before the Directors at SuDoku AFC will even consider any sort of "take-over" deal! smiley
SCT offers 3m for 50%
DEAL

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 May 2013, 20:39
We are horrified to report the the voice of the fans at SuDoku AFC - "Fred" - was arrested by police earlier this evening after he broke into the offices of the York Evening Press and assaulted staff.
- Fred was said to have been Red in the face (like ceratin Dwarfs we probably shouldn't be mentioning again, but...); shouting and swearing, complaining about the sacking of the club manager.

Apparently un-noticed by anyone up to that point; the club had sacked their manager Charlie George (- which would explain why he was last seen yesterday "on his bike" heading back towards Highbury! - ask your dad if you don't "get" this one.. smiley ) - almost immediately after giving him a full Vote of Confidence last night.

After Fred had been hauled away in handcuffs the SuDoku Board were contacted in an effort to obtain an official explanation of events. They refused to elaborate beyond confirming the sacking of Mr George and the appointment of an "Interim Manager "while the search for a permanent replacement takes place.
They indicated that they had not released a Press Statement about the change as they felt they had bothered the world enough already this week.

The owners of the Evening Press have categorically denied any prior knowledge of the sitaution or that their reporting of yesterday could have in any way influenced the decision of the club. They have said that whilst they cannot - and do not - condone Fred's actions; as there was minimal damage caused to their property and no members of staff were seriously hurt; they would not wish to see charges persued by the police.

Deleted club 23 May 2013, 20:39
SuDoku AFC wrote:
We are horrified to report the the voice of the fans at SuDoku AFC - "Fred" - was arrested by police earlier this evening after he broke into the offices of the York Evening Press and assaulted staff.
- Fred was said to have been Red in the face (like ceratin Dwarfs we probably shouldn't be mentioning again, but...); shouting and swearing, complaining about the sacking of the club manager.

Apparently un-noticed by anyone up to that point; the club had sacked their manager Charlie George (- which would explain why he was last seen yesterday "on his bike" heading back towards Highbury! - ask your dad if you don't "get" this one.. smiley ) - almost immediately after giving him a full Vote of Confidence last night. ( http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1027412-no-longer-a-noob-that-s-official )

After Fred had been hauled away in handcuffs the SuDoku Board were contacted in an effort to obtain an official explanation of events. They refused to elaborate beyond confirming the sacking of Mr George and the appointment of an "Interim Manager "while the search for a permanent replacement takes place.
They indicated that they had not released a Press Statement about the change as they felt they had bothered the world enough already this week.

The owners of the Evening Press have categorically denied any prior knowledge of the sitaution or that their reporting of yesterday could have in any way influenced the decision of the club. They have said that whilst they cannot - and do not - condone Fred's actions; as there was minimal damage caused to their property and no members of staff were seriously hurt; they would not wish to see charges persued by the police.
Bad times ahead for Sudoku.

Thorntondale Rovers (Ryan) 23 May 2013, 21:21
To reach such dizzy hights in such a short space of time is such an inspiration. I'll be following you until you get to the top of the prem ;-) at your progression rate it will be in no time!

I think the new interim has an easier task than most!

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 24 May 2013, 13:23
We are pleased to report that late last evening Fred was released on police bail having been interrogated over the circumstances of the disturbance at the press office yesterday.
The fans at SuDoku AFC are revolting (yes, yes, jokes by the bucket full if you like...) over the sacking of Charles George and are planning demonstrations in the hope that he can be recalled to head the club once again.

(Please "subscribe" above to receive the latest news - as it happens - live, here from York. smiley )

Thorntondale Rovers (Ryan) 24 May 2013, 13:28
Its great news about Fred, I thought the police had been a little unfair!
Everyone onto the picket line!

Deleted club 24 May 2013, 21:41
Right said fred

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 24 May 2013, 22:34
These are class! smiley

Deleted club 24 May 2013, 23:06
Looking forward to the next installment smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 25 May 2013, 10:46
Nong Prue wrote:
Looking forward to the next installment smiley
The Chairman of The Board at SuDoku AFC, Mr Madely Hatter, has announced that, in an attempt to regain the trust of the fans, he is to host a Tea Party tomorrow afternoon at 4pm (timed to coincide with the VM season update so that as many people as possible will be able to attend).
The event will be held at Bootham Crescent, courtesy of York City FC, who are happy to assist in any way possible their local neighbours.
The Guest of Honour will be Mr Bugs Bunny - http://www.virtualmanager.com/managers/996710* and it is hoped that there will be a special presentation by Mr Charles George (if he can be contacted in time – having said currently to be “away with the fairies” since his sacking). The theme will be his flippin methods.
Other attractions will include a guided tour of The Vorderman Arena for those that are interested and side shows for the kids.

Fred – the SuDoku Groundsman and Head Cleaner, has expressed reservations about the timing of the event as he is concerned about the amount of cleaning up that will need to be done on Bank Holiday Monday. He has also voiced his opinion that the club should be focussing their efforts on finding a new permanent manager – but secretly hopes that the anticipated attendance of Charles George may lead to a healing of that relationship and good news may follow!

The present Interim Manager Mr Rafael Benitez is not expected to be present and has been quoted as saying “Look, it is my job to manage the team for as long as The Board employ me. I know that a section of the crowd are not happy with my appointment but I have already promised to do the best I can for them and the club whilst I am here. I would urge all the fans to get behind the players offer their fullest support for the rest of the season.”

As a reader of this post you are cordially invited to attend: Please bring as many of your players, staff, families, friends, cousins, uncle and aunts as you like – there will be plenty of tea, sandwiches and cakes to go round.

R.S.V.P. by “Reply” below: