Forums

Miscellaneous

Ticket Prices [Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 9 October 2014, 11:11
up

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 10 October 2014, 13:10
Cant just be me and you upping it that will get it implemented, it needs a groundswell of support on english and danish forums. I suggest a shoutbox msg promoting this thread or a petition in both english and danish forums. Your idea needs promoting beyond 'up'

Whittall United (Grant) 10 October 2014, 18:43
Still a good idea smiley

Canterbury City (Steve Ansell) 12 October 2014, 21:09
Can't believe this post was started four years ago and has gone ignored. I throughly agree with this as work full time so can't keep messing about with the price. So I will continue to post on this thread...probably just so the devs can ignore for the next four years !!!

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 20 October 2014, 12:32
I am trying - with my limited influence - to get the dev.s to have a look at this one...
- although we all know they are "busy with other things" smiley

I will keep on trying.

Deleted club 20 October 2014, 12:54
Doubt they will pay attention to much while rolling out new changes. Probably got enough on their hands and not the best time to bother them.

This should be so simple in comparison 4 yrs on and not like i hadn't though about it before seeing this thread. They should go buy an old Amiga system or get an emulator and play Permier Manager 3. That's how i found this game i went to down load the roms again for it.They might find a few useful features to add. Tactics would be a good start. So long as they don't spend about 20yrs playing it smiley

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 20 October 2014, 13:19
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I am trying - with my limited influence - to get the dev.s to have a look at this one...
- although we all know they are "busy with other things" smiley

I will keep on trying.
thanks..but,after,5,years,of,trying...

Deleted club 20 October 2014, 13:34
They could outsource the job to some freelance programmer in India and get it done for £5. Wouldn't be surprised if some developers do. just have to wait then for about a yr for them to implement it.

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 27 October 2014, 16:51
up

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 31 October 2014, 00:04
and, while we're at it - I do think that revenues from Cup matches should be shared equally between the 2 teams smiley

Those of us with larger stadiums can certainly manage to give half our gate receipts to the lower teams who've only just joined - and that would be a great incentive for all clubs to try their best in the earlier rounds of the Cups.

- It could add to the excitement of the game tho... - not sure if that's currently acceptable...