Forums

Miscellaneous

Ticket Prices [Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

Deleted club 31 October 2014, 02:26
If it has not drawn attention in 5 years, Do you really think upping it once a year will make a difference?

It is a good idea but I think you need to let it go now

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 8 January 2015, 22:59
Working on the basis that "If the dev.s only have time to look at a few of these suggestions",
... - and they "might choose only to look at the current top however many", I'd like this to be one of them. So I reckon it can do no harm to keep it up there smiley

If on the other hand they've read it, and rejected it, then they need only say so, and I shall desist.

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 9 January 2015, 00:07
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Working on the basis that "If the dev.s only have time to look at a few of these suggestions",
... - and they "might choose only to look at the current top however many", I'd like this to be one of them. So I reckon it can do no harm to keep it up there smiley

If on the other hand they've read it, and rejected it, then they need only say so, and I shall desist.
I agree but I don't think it will ever happen

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 7 March 2015, 15:27
Time for this one to go back to the top of the pile again - in the hope that someone in authority will notice and act upon it smiley

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 7 March 2015, 17:58
Crystal Palace CF wrote:
If it has not drawn attention in 5 years, Do you really think upping it once a year will make a difference?

It is a good idea but I think you need to let it go now
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Time for this one to go back to the top of the pile again - in the hope that someone in authority will notice and act upon it smiley
lol

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 9 March 2015, 11:12
up..smiley

Welling United (Smith) 10 March 2015, 11:39
CoventryAllStars wrote:
i think that when we do orders, you can put how much you want your ticket price to be.

EG Cup matches you can put at 9 credits if you play a higher league team as your stadium will most probs be a sell out, if you have a smallish stadium
I like this, i think i would back the idea

Manningham FC (HD) 24 March 2015, 19:24
Up...

Deleted club 29 March 2015, 17:22
SuDoku AFC wrote:
and, while we're at it - I do think that revenues from Cup matches should be shared equally between the 2 teams smiley

Those of us with larger stadiums can certainly manage to give half our gate receipts to the lower teams who've only just joined - and that would be a great incentive for all clubs to try their best in the earlier rounds of the Cups.

- It could add to the excitement of the game tho... - not sure if that's currently acceptable...
i love the idea of being able to have set matches at certain prices, and love the shared gates for the cup games too

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 1 April 2015, 17:50
Up