Forums

Miscellaneous

Ticket Prices [Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

Canterbury City (Steve Ansell) 27 February 2016, 22:13
This was first suggested coming on for seven years ago, so I think it is fair to say they have no interest in it. Perhaps they'll spend time on developing different coloured seats for the stadiums instead next...

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 18 August 2016, 15:56
And I still think it's the best idea in this forum - so worth keeping near the top of the list.
"just in case..." smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 3 February 2017, 16:44
"Upped" again - as this is now the subject of a current "Crew" discussion smiley

= Watch this space: [ ....... ]

UpTheBlades (Big Al) 3 February 2017, 20:49
Don't let them rush it

Canterbury City (Steve Ansell) 3 February 2017, 21:23
UpTheBlades wrote:
Don't let them rush it
Brilliant quote! I agree, they are probably too busy spending time on the player realignment garbage idea.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 14 February 2017, 14:23
SuDoku AFC wrote:
"Upped" again - as this is now the subject of a current "Crew" discussion smiley

= Watch this space: [ ....... ]
> Here's a post from the Developer in respect of the conversation we've been having:
FC Sunnyvale wrote:
Here's my attempt at putting it all together:

The match preview will have a new info box with estimations of ticket sales and you'll also be able to change the ticket price per match from there.
Looks like at long last this idea is about to be accepted smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 February 2017, 12:27
HOORAY! :
FC Sunnyvale wrote:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/blog/919-rebalance-economy :

Setting ticket fees per game:

So that you can more easily take advantage of the increased spectator numbers when you move up, in the future, you will also be able to set the ticket prices separately per game. The setting will appear on the match previews, and when changing the ticket prices, you will see an updated estimation of attendance and revenue straight away.
I'm claiming this as my "Michael Portillo" moment smiley - is seems that hassling Dennis on this point over quite some time has eventually paid off. - And if that's the only thing I ever achieve for our Community...
- then it's a job well done smiley

Deleted club 24 February 2017, 09:01
SuDoku AFC wrote:
HOORAY! :
FC Sunnyvale wrote:
I'm claiming this as my "Michael Portillo" moment smiley - is seems that hassling Dennis on this point over quite some time has eventually paid off. - And if that's the only thing I ever achieve for our Community...
- then it's a job well done smiley
Great job and nice idea OP.

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 21 May 2017, 20:06
Wooohooo smiley