Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 26 February 2017, 18:54
46,126,285 before and after 51,733,352

Mertons Comedy Players (Training Recovery) 26 February 2017, 19:27
Total player value
123,078,000 C

Deleted club 5 March 2017, 20:14
20,075,595 now.

TIMS XI (Timbo) 5 March 2017, 20:57
Been put into division 3 !! Lowest rated team ! Not a chance this season !! Thanks!

Mounts Bay Pirates (Graham Bailey) 5 March 2017, 22:41
Another million wiped off team value! - signed a player with a better training average than other 2 on my shortlist - after update - value dropped by 80% - while the other doubled in value! can the idiots that supposedly run this game explain why - excepting the fact that he's in a team managed by a Dane!!!!!. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!! I pay for premium the same as others - but there appears to be no benefit in this at all.ADMINISTRATORS FEED ME YOUR BULLSHIT!.

Mertons Comedy Players (Training Recovery) 5 March 2017, 23:22
Total player value
131,188,200 C

A Z Magma (floki) 5 March 2017, 23:58
Marazion Blues wrote:
Another million wiped off team value! - signed a player with a better training average than other 2 on my shortlist - after update - value dropped by 80% - while the other doubled in value! can the idiots that supposedly run this game explain why - excepting the fact that he's in a team managed by a Dane!!!!!. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!! I pay for premium the same as others - but there appears to be no benefit in this at all.ADMINISTRATORS FEED ME YOUR BULLSHIT!.
cool your boots man

what players are you talking about? imho most likely either stats placement or your players on your training ground are getting overtaken by higher ones or birthdays

Mounts Bay Pirates (Graham Bailey) 6 March 2017, 07:52
Never mind the cool your boots man! - it has nothing to do with birthdays or any other shit - I've heard all this before - man! - I 've heard birthdays,training grounds,training stats it's all bullshit!. If anyone needs proof - why then is the Danish League Top Dog and recieves more prize money pro-rata than any other? - I read the the blog on the game development! as I said why? - do they pay more for their players - NO - LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD - MAN!!!!! Either that or place everybody in the Danish Leagues!

FC Internazionale (Hej) 6 March 2017, 09:13
Marazion Blues wrote:
Never mind the cool your boots man! - it has nothing to do with birthdays or any other shit - I've heard all this before - man! - I 've heard birthdays,training grounds,training stats it's all bullshit!. If anyone needs proof - why then is the Danish League Top Dog and recieves more prize money pro-rata than any other? - I read the the blog on the game development! as I said why? - do they pay more for their players - NO - LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD - MAN!!!!! Either that or place everybody in the Danish Leagues!
You really sound ignorant making all these accusations without taking your time to read about or understand the causes.

1. The prize money in the danish league are higher because it happens to be the strongest league based on the strength of the teams in the top 3 divisions.

2. Is this the player yo bought?
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/11664213-mathi-bellman

He just had birthday and the value decreases dramatically at the first value update after the birthday. This is a known fact and has been even more dramatic before they changed the valuation system.

Instead of making baseless accusations try to understand the game better.

Mounts Bay Pirates (Graham Bailey) 6 March 2017, 10:18
You sound like a sanctimonious condescending prick! - Why is it that all these so-called features are nowhere to be found until someone has a rant - most games have a far more comprehensive gameplay section than is evenly remotely available here !. Quote me the passages from the players forums that state this. The Danish League is harder - really! - where does it state this? - this is not a rant about being Danish - it is about no real help or gameplay hints and practices - and you always have to rely on someone explaining any unknown factors!. So instead of making assumptions about me - go get something meaning ful done to help Newbie's - and because I rant about my teams overall values constantly being dropped week after week - it does not make me ignorant - it makes me mad! . So have a look in before you come out with stupid statements about people you know ****-all about!.