Forums

Miscellaneous

Confused

Posted in General

West End Warriors (TinTin) 8 September 2013, 21:53
I just signed up. Can anyone explain to me why all the defenders seem to have forward attributes and vice versa? None of the help topics seem to explain.

Force Pompey FC (Liam) 8 September 2013, 22:00
That's pretty unlucky to have two forwards with 0 finishing. Stats are generated randomly when a player has just been created at 15, they can have anything no matter what their position is.

When you start buying players you'll see the stats look right for a players position, most of the time smiley

West End Warriors (TinTin) 8 September 2013, 22:04
So, should I play the forwards as defenders? Or will that kill me?

Force Pompey FC (Liam) 8 September 2013, 22:07
You're not going to want to play them players at all really. If I was you i'd try and pick up a few players for 1c on auction. How much money do you have?

It might be better if someone who was a new member more recently helped you smiley

West End Warriors (TinTin) 8 September 2013, 22:09
Thanks for your help. Haven't signed up to premium so not sure I can buy anyone at all. Looks like I'll wake up tomorrow to some big defeats!

Force Pompey FC (Liam) 8 September 2013, 22:13
You can buy anyone if you have the credits, premium or not. It looks like you have some starter premium, so go into team and discover 5 youth players, they may be better than the players you have.

Whittall United (Grant) 8 September 2013, 23:06
Force Pompey FC wrote:
You can buy anyone if you have the credits, premium or not. It looks like you have some starter premium, so go into team and discover 5 youth players, they may be better than the players you have.
You can't discover youths on he trial period

Force Pompey FC (Liam) 8 September 2013, 23:08
Whittall United wrote:
Force Pompey FC wrote:
You can't discover youths on he trial period
That's why someone who was new not long ago should help with the basics. When I signed up we got something like 120 days of proper premium for free smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 8 September 2013, 23:13
You need to buy 1c players of auction like Pompey said, this will help you climb the leagues and get some money coming in.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 8 September 2013, 23:42
West End Warriors wrote:
So, should I play the forwards as defenders? Or will that kill me?
Playing players out of position will make them play worse. You could have a READ OF THIS

But basically just place your players in the green boxes. smiley