up

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 16 October 2013, 17:37
Why up this?

Deleted club 16 October 2013, 17:38
becaus i want to no were i finish

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 16 October 2013, 17:39
Table Tennis Tigers wrote:
Mate, I'm not being funny but you should have a better idea of where you are going to finish compared to anyone else. As you know how your team has been playing and from previous seasons you should know what your team is capable of. But just to answer your question, I will have a random guess. 5th.

Deleted club 16 October 2013, 17:41
Leicester Legends FC wrote:
Mate, I'm not being funny but you should have a better idea of where you are going to finish compared to anyone else. As you know how your team has been playing and from previous seasons you should know what your team is capable of. But just to answer your question, I will have a random guess. 5th.
thanks

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 16 October 2013, 17:44
thanks
I see you are easily pleased.

Deleted club 16 October 2013, 17:45
thanks
I see you are easily pleased.
yeah