Rhythm FC (MMM) 10 July 2018, 18:18

RANGERS AFC (wullie) 10 July 2018, 19:29
Rhythm FC wrote:
good to see my team stopped another of fintos 8 in a row lol

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 10 July 2018, 20:31
RANGERS AFC wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
good to see my team stopped another of fintos 8 in a row lol
smiley Well... I remember thinking damn about this https://www.virtualmanager.com/leagues/41/1/1/archived_table?season=1706 Cost me 10 in a row in the end.

RANGERS AFC (wullie) 10 July 2018, 21:39
i remember well a flukey season for me lol thats whats good now you cant sustain buying those 35-38 y/o to do that lol

Rhythm FC (MMM) 10 July 2018, 23:29
I remember once bottling the last game of the season and losing the title on goal difference to Finto smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 11 July 2018, 12:19
Me and Paul have been having some classic league and cup matches against each other.. We do good one week bad the next, the league is generally getting tougher and tougher with most teams having 70s with 80s 90s etc ain’t getting easy and best part about it is there isn’t one team that is dominate anyone can beat everyone smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 11 July 2018, 12:22
Been in Scotland most of my VM years, starting to dominate the middle of league 4, getting there boys.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 12 July 2018, 17:38
Clearly spoke too soon.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 13 July 2018, 23:14
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Might play this game again for a bit. Only ever one thing im interested in when I play usually .. thats invading scotland smiley

Who the heck let Paul have the number #1 team in Scotland. Would never happen under my watch smiley
tbf John is trying his best but he's merely delaying the inevitable ...World Domination by Bolton Wanderers...just like real life smiley

good to see ya back though smiley like lambs to the slaughter smiley
Cough cough smiley

Frankfurt Friends (Tele Vision) 14 July 2018, 17:48
Come to Sweden.