Forums

Miscellaneous

Invading Scotland

Posted in General

Rhythm FC (MMM) 25 August 2018, 11:26
somehow still hanging on in the title race despite a nightmare season with 2 injuries, 2 red cards and the worst start to the season imaginable

should be a close one smiley

Rhythm FC (MMM) 25 August 2018, 14:38
And now got beat by the bottom placed team in the league after being on a 20 game unbeaten run smiley

Champione (Rich) 25 August 2018, 14:41
Rhythm FC wrote:
And now got beat by the bottom placed team in the league after being on a 20 game unbeaten run smiley
You win some you lose some

Rhythm FC (MMM) 25 August 2018, 16:36
and next game comedy defending to lose despite a goal lead against John with 5 mins to go smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 26 August 2018, 14:38
Rhythm FC wrote:
somehow still hanging on in the title race despite a nightmare season with 2 injuries, 2 red cards and the worst start to the season imaginable

smiley

Thought you were gonna get 3rd again after seeing the table earlier smiley

Managed to get the double this week smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 26 August 2018, 14:39
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
I just wanna win the world cup and super cup now but very difficult to do that.
Pffft....you haven't won the Scottish cup in 6 seasons smiley
There... just for you Finto smiley

Rhythm FC (MMM) 26 August 2018, 15:40
Johns Army wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:

smiley

had a nightmare start and didnt bother looking at the league table till around friday and was somehow on top smiley

I can always beat Stolhead but always lose to you

congrats on the double this season mate. one of these seasons itll swing in my favour eventually smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 26 August 2018, 15:49
Rhythm FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:

smiley

had a nightmare start and didnt bother looking at the league table till around friday and was somehow on top smiley

congrats on the double this season mate. one of these seasons itll swing in my favour eventually smiley
I had a nightmare few games when my CB and MR got sent of twice lol Honestly he should be winning it.. my team is still growing so that’s good for me smiley Mission to stop it from swigging your way accepted smiley

Rhythm FC (MMM) 26 August 2018, 15:50
Johns Army wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:

smiley

I had a nightmare few games when my CB and MR got sent of twice lol Honestly he should be winning it.. my team is still growing so that’s good for me smiley Mission to stop it from swigging your way accepted smiley
didnt help when you injured my best defender for half a season lol that is the only payback im gunning for smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 8 September 2018, 23:46
Gonna be a close finish this week.....

And in the cup us top 4 all made it to semis to play each other MMM

https://www.virtualmanager.com/cups/25/fixtures?round=7