Htafc (Moz) 18 November 2018, 21:33
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Black Rock Shooter wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
We're in the same league... you're one of the only teams in the league that brings a team that gives a decent game
Got you. Just a shame the powers that be make sure teams like ours never progress.
Well I only ever put 9/10 men on the pitch as I need to conserve stamina in my younger players while they're still training up, I'm hoping to be in div 4 comfortably by new year smiley

But yeah, you're in a tough spot cause most of your players are at an age where they can retire, so they're not going to improve any more either... Try changing country? England and Denmark are usually the 2 toughest, so progressing far is a pain
There's definitely cheats operating, there's no doubt about that. I have a good side, whenever we get relegated, we come back up pretty comfortably, they seem keen to have me relegated every season though. And you can guarantee that the bottom two will always get results against me but NEVER against any other side in the division - what a surprise! How can I change country though? I live in England!
Who is they. Just cause you do bad doesn't mean everyone else is cheats. Check your tactics and make sure they are best for your team. Everyone else seems to progress so you can't blame the game for you being bad
It gave me great pleasure to see you get relegated, I cant stand you and condescending manner.
smiley Condescending, if anything I've been quite nice compared to the comments you've been getting. I got relegated because I'm downsizing my team for a more division 4 team as I don't flip players as often. If it gave you great pleasure than I'm glad my relegation made someone happy. However I'm not blaming the game for me getting relegated
Would love to meet you face-to-face.

Champione (Rich) 18 November 2018, 21:34
Bear in mind I'm also on tour around several countries so the leagues I'll be in will be different but either way, it's my fault not the game's if I get relegated

Champione (Rich) 18 November 2018, 21:35
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
We're in the same league... you're one of the only teams in the league that brings a team that gives a decent game
Got you. Just a shame the powers that be make sure teams like ours never progress.
Well I only ever put 9/10 men on the pitch as I need to conserve stamina in my younger players while they're still training up, I'm hoping to be in div 4 comfortably by new year smiley

But yeah, you're in a tough spot cause most of your players are at an age where they can retire, so they're not going to improve any more either... Try changing country? England and Denmark are usually the 2 toughest, so progressing far is a pain
There's definitely cheats operating, there's no doubt about that. I have a good side, whenever we get relegated, we come back up pretty comfortably, they seem keen to have me relegated every season though. And you can guarantee that the bottom two will always get results against me but NEVER against any other side in the division - what a surprise! How can I change country though? I live in England!
Who is they. Just cause you do bad doesn't mean everyone else is cheats. Check your tactics and make sure they are best for your team. Everyone else seems to progress so you can't blame the game for you being bad
It gave me great pleasure to see you get relegated, I cant stand you and condescending manner.
smiley Condescending, if anything I've been quite nice compared to the comments you've been getting. I got relegated because I'm downsizing my team for a more division 4 team as I don't flip players as often. If it gave you great pleasure than I'm glad my relegation made someone happy. However I'm not blaming the game for me getting relegated
Bit of an age difference but OK.

Champione (Rich) 18 November 2018, 21:37
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:

Besides what more would there be to say. Doesn't change that you're not good at the game smiley

RANGERS AFC (wullie) 18 November 2018, 21:43
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:

7hrs later still here thought you were off smiley

Htafc (Moz) 18 November 2018, 21:47
RANGERS AFC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:

Fuck you.

Bexley FC (Chris) 18 November 2018, 21:54
well I learnt something, how comes he can swear and I cant ?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 November 2018, 21:56
HTAFC wrote:
RANGERS AFC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:

Fuck you.
The International Forum Rules

Section 1 - Conduct

1.1 - As per Game Rule 2.1, condescending remarks and personal attacks are not allowed

Last chance

Htafc (Moz) 18 November 2018, 21:57
Arsenäl FC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
RANGERS AFC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:

Fuck you.

Section 1 - Conduct

1.1 - As per Game Rule 2.1, condescending remarks and personal attacks are not allowed

Last chance
Last chance for what?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 November 2018, 21:58
HTAFC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
RANGERS AFC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
Champione wrote:
HTAFC wrote:
HTAFC wrote:

Fuck you.

Section 1 - Conduct

Last chance
Last chance for what?
A ban will be forthcoming.