Forums

Miscellaneous

Lowering Auction bids

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 February 2019, 17:34
did you know you can lower auction bids?

lets say you want a youth and bid 3m, current bid is 500k, but you take a closer look and realise you max bid is to much, so you change your bid to 2m it lowers

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 26 February 2019, 17:42
Yes i know about that personally vinny but didn't know about it until not too long ago when i accidentally bidded too much as far as i remember and Charles told me.

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 February 2019, 17:43
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Yes i know about that personally vinny but didn't know about it until not too long ago when i accidentally bidded too much as far as i remember and Charles told me.
i had to share this to become public knowledge because we have all been there and all wished we could change our minds

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 26 February 2019, 21:07
Didn't know. Nice one Vinny

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 26 February 2019, 21:35
Arsenäl FC wrote:
as far as i remember and Charles told me. - Correct
You can lower your bid to 1C above the next current highest bid, - so you'll remain leading the auction until (if) someone else then outbids you.

Whittall United (Grant) 26 February 2019, 22:01
I thought it was common knowledge, pretty sure there was a blog post about it aswell.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 26 February 2019, 23:04
I never knew about that, thanks for posting

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 27 February 2019, 04:35
Oh My,

I have had typos before and way overbid on accident. This is really good to know !

Thank You !

The Goon Squad (Very) 27 February 2019, 04:36
Copper Ridge FC wrote:
Oh My,

I have had typos before and way overbid on accident. This is really good to know !

Thank You !
No problem, when I was told by someone, I knew that it wasn't common knowledge so I had to share the information

Forest Fire (Marv) 27 February 2019, 10:06
Never knew that, Thanks for sharing smiley